Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Agriculture Land with all facilities for lease or Joint venture 80 KM from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

rrachappa

Hello If anybody looking for agriculture land for lease/rent or for any other purpose at around 80 km from Bangalore region. Please contact me to know further details . Land type : Agriculture land Dimension :5 acre Soil type : Fertile soil Location : Koratagere taluk (Karnataka) Bore well : Available Electricity: Available Drip irrigation: Available Temporary House: Available (02) I can provide you more details and photos . Other than above parties interested to start joint business venture related agriculture are welcome to contact me to establish the business with partnerships. Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

akshays

Hello If anybody looking for agriculture land for lease/rent or for any other purpose at around 80 km from Bangalore region. Please contact me to know further details . Land type : Agriculture land Dimension :5 acre Soil type : Fertile soil Location : Koratagere taluk (Karnataka) Bore well : Available Electricity: Available Drip irrigation: Available Temporary House: Available (02) I can provide you more details and photos . Other than above parties interested to start joint business venture related agriculture are welcome to contact me to establish the business with partnerships. Regards
Hi, Interested need more details, kindly share your contact details to talk.

avant2020

Sir

We are interested in Establishing Cultivation of fresh ginger.
We have a strong export market where we can process (wash, clean, Dry wetness) and Export to middle East and Africa..
I have couple of other friends who is looking for cleaning facilities for ginger .
If interested pleases contact

maryselvi

I am interested need more details, kindly share your contact details to talk.

SupportTeam

Staff member
@rrachappa --- Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

patilk5

please provide complete details i am intrested

seva789

I am interested and I need on very urgent basis. Please contact me .