Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Land Required

Register

Click Here!

sawants

I am intrested in buying an Agriculture land about 10 acres in a radius of 200 Kms from Mumbai. Land rate Approx 50,000/acre. Owners can contact me directly by email.

Last edited by a moderator:

sawants

Kindly contact for any Agriculture plots within 3 hrs. drive from mumbai

Agriculture land 1 to 5 acres, Should be with good view river touch or dam touch preferrable budget Rs. 1.5 lac per acre

ganapati

Agriland in kokan

I am intrested in buying an Agriculture land about 10 acres in a radius of 200 Kms from Mumbai. Land rate Approx 50,000/acre. Owners can contact me directly by email.
Agricultural land ranging from 2 to 12 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 5 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

sthaavar

Agricultural Farm House Project

We are Launched Agricultural & N.A Projects At Harihareshwar, Shrivardhan In Raigad Dist. Maharashtra.. I want buyer or investor interested in this projects.
Project Name :- SeaBreeze Phase I (20 nos. Mango Plants)
SeaBreeze is a Agricultural Farm House Project spread across 80 Acres of land with admeasuring plot area of 22000 Sq.ft. Onwards, located at Harihareshwar - Shrivardhan. The nearby Vicinity is surrounded by Hills & Beauty of Nature to enjoy the cool and calm atmosphere. With lust green mountains and golden sand beaches one will Rejuvenate in the laps of . . . . Konkan…….

Project Feature
Legal title clear property
Total Land Area: - 80 Acres
22000 sq.ft (and onwards) Agricultural plot in the lap of nature
Individual 4 corner stone Agricultural plot demarcation
Motorable Road up to plot area
Round-the-clock security
Barbed Wire Fencing for the entire property
Mango (20Nos) plantation with Drip Irrigation
Agricultural Electric Connection
Income from renting farm house to Cocon Exotica Club
FREE Life Time Membership of Cocon Exotica Club*
Zero Maintenance Property*
Flexible Payment Schedule**

Payment Terms & Conditions
Booking Amount - 51,000 /- (Fifty one thousand only)
Within 3 month of Booking Amount - 3,50,000/- ( Three Lakh Fifty thousand only)
Balance Payment - EMI (5 years/ 60 month) without bank interest

Project Name :- Mango Acres (Proposed N.A. Plots with Mango Plantation)
Mango Acres is a Proposed N.A.Plots with Mango Plantation spread across 32 Acres of land with admeasuring plot area of 1 Acre or 43560 sq.ft. Onwards, located at Harihareshwar - Shrivardhan. The nearby Vicinity is surrounded by Hills & Beauty of Nature to enjoy the cool and calm atmosphere. With lust green mountains and golden sand beaches one will Rejuvenate in the laps of . . . . Konkan…….

Project Features:
Legal Assurance Separate 7/12 extract
Acre of N.A plot in the lap of nature
100 nos of Mango plantation with drip Irrigation
5000 sq feet of wadi theme with plantation of
Coconut 25 nos
Supari 150 nos
Banana 50 nos
Barbed wire fencing for the entire plot along with live fencing.
Decorative wrought iron gate
Bore well appropriate with 3hp agricultural motor
High definition Security Camera at strategic location of Sony
Agricultural Electric Connection
100 meters length of WBM road of 3 meter.
Professional Maintenance Services
Free Membership of Sthaavar Hotels & Resorts for 20 years.

More details contact Swapnil Raut. 9664455705 / 8828525810 . email id – swapnil@sthaavar.com
Website- Sthaavar

Last edited: