agriculture land reasonable price.denkanikotta[t.k]from bangalore65km

Register

visho2011

hi;
I am sadhasivam i have enough agriculture land available in near by any body interested can contact me.plz private message.

thank you
sadhasivam.

Last edited by a moderator:

josephab

need details

Hi Sadhasivam,

I'm looking for about 10acres of land. If you could mail me the details , would be great.
Would be glad if you can respond on the same.

Thanks & Regards
Joseph

hi;
I am sadhasivam i have enough agriculture land available in near by any body interested can contact me.plz private message.

thank you
sadhasivam.

seenu88

I am interested

Pl let me know your contact number. Other wise contact me

georgepr

Can you provide the details of this land and how to reach. I am from Hosur. Please provide me you phone number also.

advaya27

Hi Mr. Sadhasivam,

I am looking for around 10 acres of agricultural land. Could you please provide me with your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.

Thanks & Regards,
Meenakshi

pushparaj_k

I am interested

hi;

thank you
sadhasivam.
Dear Mr.Sadhasivam I am interested please contact me

tbabu24

hi i am interested in buying agriculture land near bangalore. how much is per acer and where is the exact location. and the name of the village where you have the land. kindly post all the details along with your contant number. i will get in touch with you.
thanks
regards
tbaburaj

tbabu24

i have once before mailed you regarding your property. kindly give to all details including your contact number. how much land you have and what is the cost. kindly contact at the earliest