Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agriculture land reasonable price d.kotta from 65km bangalore

Register

Click Here!

visho2011

hi,
I am sadhasivam i have enough agriculture land available in near by denkanikotta and krishnagiri[d.t]T.N. if any body interested can contact me. pls private message.

thank you
sadhasivam.

chetanbr

hi,
I am sadhasivam i have enough agriculture land available in near by denkanikotta and krishnagiri[d.t]T.N. if any body interested can contact me. pls private message.

thank you
sadhasivam.
Do you have any agricultural lands 30 to 50 Acres preferably in Karnataka or Tamilnadu, 100 - 150 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access, with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

Regards,
Chetan B R

manjunm

Hi Mr.Sadhasivam,

your message box is full and cannot send PM to you. kindly clean your msg box for me to send the PM.

regards...

syedazhar1

hi,

thank you
sadhasivam.
I am looking for 3 to 4 accer land with in the 60 KM from bangalore , with good road and water facelity ,have the budget around 4 lac send me the detail

Last edited by a moderator:

cynthia

A reply

Sir, I request you to contact me in my email:

I want to buy your land if offered at a reasonable price immediately. Kindly send all your details.
-Mrs. Cynthia

mannizz

cAN YOU SEND ME THE EXACT LOCATION AND OFFERING PRICE

cAN YOU SEND ME THE EXACT LOCATION AND OFFERING PRICE... I AM READY TO BUY 5 ACRES IF THE PRICE IS REASONABLE

sloganathan

Dear shyad ,
u can gt at that rate with good water source and good soil at 90 Km from bangalore 60 km surroundings it will be 10 lac min price u may get.

cynthia

I want 4 to 5 acres of fertile land before Denkanikotta with clear title immediately . contact me: 09884460091
email:cynthiathangamoni@yahoo.co.uk