Wanted Agriculture Land IN 50Kms Radious of Mysore in Karnataka.

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

samsamsam

Hello, i am looking for agriculture land in and out mysore at an maximum distance of 50 kms. looking to buy 10+ acre with clear documentation.
Preferred area: Mysore,Mandya,Nanjungud,Chamrajnagar, GundelPet, HD Kote ETC....

Interested persons can wtsapp me at : +916366771100 or mail me at saad.albadi16@gmail.com

Last edited:

saad12345

Hello, i am looking for agriculture land in and out mysore at an maximum distance of 50 kms. looking to buy 10+ acre with clear documentation.
Preferred area: Mysore,Mandya,Nanjungud,Chamrajnagar, GundelPet, HD Kote ETC....

Interested persons can wtsapp me at : +919972592031 or mail me at saad.albadi16@gmail.com

mammy123

Interested persons can wtsapp me at : +919972592031 or mail me at saad.albadi16@gmail.com

Pandavapur OK for you pls call 9880415253