Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture land for sale

Register

Click Here!

rksreals

Red soil land with ample ground water very near to Seevalaperi in Tirunelveli District of Tamil Nadu about 15 acres available.On the Bye pass Main Tar Road with good frontage. Price Rs.45,000 (Forty five thousand) per acre. Can be used for setting up wind mills ,Petrol Bunk, Farm, and agriculture use.
Good water facilities, EB connection, sump.

raasha

details please

sir, please sent me the details of the plot & please confirm whether the land is pakka with patta and all other documents.

raghuagri

Red soil land with ample ground water very near to Seevalaperi in Tirunelveli District of Tamil Nadu about 15 acres available.On the Bye pass Main Tar Road with good frontage. Price Rs.45,000 (Forty five thousand) per acre. Can be used for setting up wind mills ,Petrol Bunk, Farm, and agriculture use.
Sir , reach out me
PM your contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

baijucift

Pl. give more details of land and contact address

rammano

please sent land location details,

premjit

Interested Please send Details

Please send Details and give me your contact Number.

raghuagri

reach me out

reach out me