Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Land For Sale

Register

Click Here!

nagavinay

Hi All,

60 Acres of Fertile land for sale at Kadapa Dist, Andhra Pradesh. Totally fenced and 50 acres under cultivation with plenty of water having 9 bores with canal water in season. 20 acres suitable for Paddy and remaining suitable for Sugar Cane, Sunflower, Pulses and vegitables. You can be in touch or reach me with underground pipe lines from bores. Only 2 lakhs per Acre.
Near to main road, labour available.

Vinay

satz21000

How to Contact you

Hi Vinay,

I saw the information could you please give your personal e-mail ID and Mobile no to contact you.

Thanks and Regards
Satish
Please contact...

nagavinay

Hi Satish

Hi Vinay,

I saw the information could you please give your personal e-mail ID and Mobile no to contact you.

Thanks and Regards
Satish
Please contact...
Hi Satish,

I send a private message to u, plz check it once ... u can contact me or mail me

Regards,
Vinay

kjharoon

Agricultural land for sale

Dear Sir,
I am interested to buy this 60 acres land, please give me more information and your final price per acre.
Thank you.
Haroon

kjharoon

Hi All,

60 Acres of Fertile land for sale at Kadapa Dist, Andhra Pradesh. Totally fenced and 50 acres under cultivation with plenty of water having 9 bores with canal water in season. 20 acres suitable for Paddy and remaining suitable for Sugar Cane, Sunflower, Pulses and vegitables. You can be in touch or reach me with underground pipe lines from bores. Only 2 lakhs per Acre.
Near to main road, labour available.

Vinay
Dear Sir,
I am interested to buy this 60 acres land, please give me more information and your final price per acre.
Thank you.
Haroon

nagavinay

Hello Haroon

Dear Sir,
Thank you.
Haroon
Kindly check ur private message, sorry for late reply I had send my details to u.
u can contact me or mail me