Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture land for Sale near Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

tgtt06

We can offer you from one to 50 acres of Agriculture land 40 kms from City Railway station, Bangalore price ranging from Rs 8,00,000 to Rs 20,00,000 per acre.

shvetprabhaat

hi
i am interested in your land
kindly mail me the details of the land
thanks and regards
shvet

Last edited by a moderator:

santoshask

We can offer you from one to 50 acres of Agriculture land 40 kms from City Railway station, Bangalore price ranging from Rs 8,00,000 to Rs 20,00,000 per acre.
Hi,

I'm looking for 3 acres of land close to Bangalore with good water resources & electricity & with approachable road. Kindly let me know if you have any leads & better deals. I'm interested to start farming in this land.

Regds
Santosh

sampa_27

Im interested in buying agri land around Banaglore.

Please contact me

bgsantosh

I am interested to purchase 2-3 acres of land in mangalore road so if any such land is available means please mail me at sir.

sunilknair74

Hi,

I'm looking for 1-3 acres of agri land close to Bangalore with good water facility & with approach road. I am purely for agri purpose, hence let me know the best location and best price if any. u may write to me

SOLUR LAND DETAILS

WE HAVE 4.18 ACRE LAND NEAR SOLUR ON BANGALORE MANGALORE HIGHWAY.IT IS 45 KMS FROM BANGALORE NEARER TO PROPOSED SOLUR SATELITE TOWN. 38KMS UPTO SOLUR ON MANGALORE HIGHWAY . THEN RIGHT TOWARDS SHIVAGANGA HILL 8 KMS . TAR ROAD UPTO THE PLOT

1.25 ACRES ON ONE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND 3.25 ACRES ON OPPOSITE SIDE. ROAD STRETCH FOR3.25 ACRES LAND IS AROUND 300 FT. AND 450 FT FOR 1.25 ACRE PLOT
3.25 ACRES PLOT CAN BE CONVERTED INTO THREE I ACRE PLOTS WITH 100 FT ROAD STRETCH.

* LAND IS FULLY DEVELOPED FENCED WITH WATCHMAN QUARTERS, BOREWELL

*1000 ARECA 4 YEARS OLD.1000 MELIA DUBIA PLANTATION DONE MANGO PLANTATION IN 1.25 ACRES UNDER PROGRESS. 50 SAPOTA PLANTATION DONE AS INTERCROP IN MELIA DUBIA PLOT.

*BANK APPROVED DOCUMENTS

* REASON FOR SELLING IS MOVING FOR BIGGER SIZE LAND FOR

EXPANSION PROJECT

* EXPECTED RATE RS. 20 LAKHS PER ACRE(NEGOTIABLE)

IF INTERESTED PLS CONT 9480515852
SURESH BABU
switchindia@yahoo.com

Hi,

I'm looking for 3 acres of land close to Bangalore with good water resources & electricity & with approachable road. Kindly let me know if you have any leads & better deals. I'm interested to start farming in this land.

Regds
Santosh

jcnarra

Your Offer of Farm lands near Banglore.

Dear sir,
It will be highly appreciated if you can give description of Plots available in 8 to 10 lakhs range for 15 to 20 acres with in 40 Km from Banglore.
Availability of Water,Approaches,Red soil or Black etc.

Thanks,
Yours Sincerly,
J.C.Narra

availble land details

Hi, pls send details of plots on nelamangala tumkur,nelamangala kunigalroad, bangalore kanakapura road also price and extent. Mail me contact details
regards
suresh babu
switchindia@yahoo.com