Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture land for sale near Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

samla

About 20 ac of farm land near Satanur of Kanakapura Taluk in Bangalore District, about 70 kms from Bangalore available for sale. Site near to famous picnic spots of Sangama - Mekedatu & Muthatti on banks of river Kaveri. Property in single persons name with claer titles. Ideal for developing farm houses.

kalavati

hallow sir,
give me price/acre and allrady cultivated in that land. Please mail me..
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

samla

Land details & contact details

The land is on Satanur to Dodda Aalahalli road, about 5 kms from Satanur of Kanakapura taluk. Has 3 borewells, pumps to be installed, power line available till borewell point, approach road till farm is there. Red soil,The land in not cultivated at present.

For further details, contact me (Karnataka circle) or mail me.....

H. Sudhakar

agripriyan

Pls disclose the further details ... by messaging me about the cost er sqaure feet and what plantations are already there

contactnsr

Contactnsr

About 20 ac of farm land near Satanur of Kanakapura Taluk in Bangalore District, about 70 kms from Bangalore available for sale. Site near to famous picnic spots of Sangama - Mekedatu & Muthatti on banks of river Kaveri. Property in single persons name with claer titles. Ideal for developing farm houses.

I am interested. Please call me....
N S Rao

samla

N S Rao
You may call know further details.

Sudhakar

samla

N S Rao

Can I have your contact details.

Sudhakar

ahmed j

Dear Sir,

Pls give me your contact number/email id to discuss and finalise about this land.

rgds
Ahmed J.

noel123

Iam intrested Can u pls put ur contact details.........
Please contact.............

arvindpachauri

land in karnataka

I am interested .Pl. let me know the pricing, secondly whether it is well connected with road? or how far is the road.