Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Land for sale in Madhya Pradesh (100/500/1000 Acres)

Register

Click Here!

daulat

Cost per Acre?

We are into Land Investment business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location , soil type etc. All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please put a message on my PM box with contact details for requirement of the same...

Hiteshwar singh
Hi
What could be the cost per acre if we go for 100+? thanks

laxmiji

cheap and god land in m.p.

We are into Land Investment business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location , soil type etc. All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please put a message on my PM box with contact details for requirement of the same...

Hiteshwar singh
hi hiteshwar singh

best land for the purpose of agriculture ,plantation and investment road , railway line and water are in avilable in this land fully fertili land in datia diatt gwalior 10 km from national highway and 5 km from railway canals are also avilable 70 km from gwalior and 30 km from datia..............it is god for you 1.5 lakh per bigha 700 bigha land

cont.

Last edited by a moderator:

laxmiji

land in m.p.

plzcon me asap i want to buy 50 acer
hi god land in datia distt.gwalior 20,50 100 200 acre land in cheap rate god for agriculture, investment,plantation purpose ple..........cont.

laxmiji

agriculture land in datia m.p.

Pls contact to Mukesh Saini asap, only looking for Agriculture land..!!
god farm land in datia distt.cheap rate god water lable ,canals ,road are avilable ......ple cont.

laxmiji

land in datia

Sir,

I m interested in buying atleast 20 - 25 Acres for Agriculture farming.
Please provide your details.

Thanks
if you are interested in waying agriculture land
ple cont.vijay raaj patel,

laxmiji

land in m.p near 300 km delhi

hello friends ,
if you are plan invest in agriculture land and make a farm house in heart of india ,good agriculture land for the purpose of farming ,investment and any purpose ,near delhi ,various types os land are avilable ,

ple.cont.vijayraaj patel gwalior,

dvndr333

Interested in your land

Dear Hiteshwar,
Ref. your Advt.. Ishall be grateful if you could kindly provide the following information about the land in question.:-
a) Location of land.
b) Distance from city, town and nearby village.
c) Distance from RailHead.
d) Connectivity with road and its condition.
e) Availability of water sources and water level.
f) Availability of Electricity.
g) Topography of land ie.plain, undulating or stoney.
Plz. provide above info. as early as possible on my PM. My contact details are as under:-

Thanx & Regards,
Devendra

nikhil_k_kumar

mr. hiteshwar Singh,
i want to purchase near about 2000 acre of land near neemuch/ mandsaur. if you have some thing you can contact me on nikhilkumar7017@gmail.com with the land details. or you caan give ur contact details to talk further.
nikhil Kumar

ashwanibhatt

Purchase of Agriculture Land

Hi Hiteshwar,

I want to purchase cheap agriculture land in Gwalior or Dabra or Datia (outer area in surrounding villages with underground water, electricity facilities) 10 acres . Please inform me at 09713920018 or email me details at ashwanibhatt@gmail.com

with regards,

Ashwani Bhatt

ashwanibhatt

Hi Laxmiji

I want to purchase cheap agriculture land in Gwalior or Dabra or Datia (outer area in surrounding villages with underground water, electricity facilities) 10 acres . Please inform me at 09713920018 or email me details at ashwanibhatt@gmail.com

with regards,

Ashwani Bhatt

ashwanibhatt

Hi Hiteshwar,

with regards,

Ashwani Bhatt

manoj_shivay

plz contact me as i need to invest my money inmadhya pradesh

Hiteshwar singh
sir plz tell me the exact location so that i can plan my visit to madhya pradesh

nitya75

Please let me know the area...I am interested in about 50 acres land parcel preferably around Jhansi...regards, Nitesh

nitya75

Laxmiji...please let me know your email id / contact no as I would be interested in agri land around Jhansi...the areas that you have suggested suit my requirements...regards, Nitesh

saliljains

Looking For land for agriculture use.

Hiteshwar singh

Hello,

I am looking for an agricultural land of around 100-150 acres.

Please contact me at 91-98889-79000

Thanks,

Salil Jain

daljit singh

we r interested in purchasing around 100 acres of land in mp,that is cheap and fertile,plz let us knw about all the facts and figures!!

sanjay_arora

I am interested to buy 100 acres Agri land in MP. Lowest price possible. Touching water body like lake or river etc preferred, touching Govt forest also preferred, partly hilly also preferred, near Delhi preferred, Near NH preferred.

Rgds.
Sanjay.