Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Land for sale in Madhya Pradesh (100/500/1000 Acres)

Register

Click Here!

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

gurjeev

Dear Hiteshwar singh

I am looking at buying good fertile agricultural land in mp which should have good road connectivity,should have some city in the proximity of 15 -20 kms and I can grow variety of crops ,labour should be farm labour shpuld be available,water and electricity should be available and price should not be be very high i.e should be in the range of R 60000-80000/- per bigha or acre .Kindly contact me if you have such location.I would be interested in buying 100-200 bigha if price is in range of my expectation.Mobile no 09825034628.

Regards

Gurjeev Singh Gill

nanddhamu

Hiteshwar ji Hi! looking to buy farmland for agriculture or non agriculture in Madhya Pradesh with a maximum budget of Rs.60000/acre.(50-100 acre) Land should be well irrigated and fertile and with good connectivity (near to Bhopal). Kindly contact nandan_dhamu@yahoo.co.in

ganga real tech

we want to talk regarding ariculture land plz contact 9811514870

We are into Land Investment business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location , soil type etc. All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please put a message on my PM box with contact details for requirement of the same...

Hiteshwar singh
we are seeing any good investment and plantation land patch

i want 100 acers land for agriculture my mobile no.-9826256652

We are into Land Investment business in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Presently we have big agricultural Land belts of 100 Acres, 500 Acres , 1000 Acres , 2000 Acres and more in Madhya Pradesh .. Good for plantation and investment purpose. The single Land belt ranges from Rs. 60,000/Acres and above as per location , soil type etc. All clear title and arrangements done and checked with the local authorities. Please put a message on my PM box with contact details for requirement of the same...

Hiteshwar singh
i want 100 acers land for agriculture my mobile no.-9826256652

sakshia

hi hiteshwar,
I am having 9 acre (non agricultural) industrial land in chhindwara,madhya pradesh. it is stony land good for cruher plant purpose,0.5km from main road.
Good location.if interested in investment do contact me on 09769106990.

agringo

Hi Hiteshwar

I am looking at buying good fertile agricultural land in mp which should have good road connectivity, should have some city in the proximity of 15 -20 kms and I can grow variety of crops ,labour should be farm labour shpuld be available,water and electricity should be available and price should not be be very high i.e should be in the range of Rs 80000-100000/- per acre .Kindly contact me if you have such location. I would be interested in buying 100-1000 acre if price is in range of my expectation. Mobile no 9685860391

Last edited:

satyavirm

Hiteshwar singh
I am interested please send me the details.

Last edited by a moderator:

raviravi1

Hi,
I'm interested in Farming lands in Bhopal / Betul Region in M.P.
For Organic Farming and growing food for poor section of our society.
I would be interested in a cheaper property in a good location which can help the poor in city to support their food needs as by opening a membership-paid food outlet for them with own- land grown vegetables-food.
Regards,
Anil
100 acre land available in ichawar,sehore.price 4.5lack per acre

mishrak

Hiteshwar singh
Want to purchase around 5-10 acres. Please share details

monish

Hiteshwar singh
Is it still available?