Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture land for sale in kanakapura road

Register

Click Here!

realtors

We assure you the fully satisfaction as regards to the quality service and deal in a wide network of properties. We are property consultants. Handling only buying and selling of independent houses, flats, apartments, plots/lands, commercial and industrial lands, agriculture lands and other properties in and around Bangalore. We offer top-of-the-line realty services and hold a long-range experience in the industry.

realtors

Agriculture Land For slae in kanakapura

We assure you the fully satisfaction as regards to the quality service and deal in a wide network of properties. We are property consultants. Handling only buying and selling of independent houses, flats, apartments, plots/lands, commercial and industrial lands, agriculture lands and other properties in and around Bangalore. We offer top-of-the-line realty services and hold a long-range experience in the industry.

shashicv

Looking for Agriculture Land around Kanakapura road

Hi I am looking for Agriculture land around Kanakapura road. Looking for 2/4 acres depending on the price , Please send an Email to Shashi_CV@yahoo.com for contact number.
Regards
Shashi CV

pavanrl

we are looking to buy two acre land in tumkur district or kolar district.. are there any lands available for 1 lakh per acre?

aluminium

I am searching for a reliable person or business oriented persons for my proposed investment (buying and selling of properties) in your country, kindly contact me if interested,

Regards

Cavinder Danny,

sanjayurs

Hi All,

I am selling 13.28 acres, single plot, ancestral property, 110 kms from Bangalore, Malavalli Taluk, Mandya Dist. 7 acres of land is developed and farming is on. 2 Borewells with great water even in summer, drip irrigated, 450 plus Malia Dubia tress ready for harverst in couple of years, around 25 Teak tress, private entry, canal attached to land for proposed water from KRS dam Mysore.

Interested, please feel free to mail me on sanjayursatgmaildotcom or call me on 9845005156.

Brokers excuse.