Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture land business thanks to agricultureinformation.com

Register

Click Here!

shajathali

Thanks to agricultureinformation.com for the continuous support.

I did a very good business for a post in this forum with a unknown person

thanks
shajath@gmail.com
We Care Realtor

cyborg_jp

It is good to know that one person has appreciated the forum for a successful deal.
I am requesting the genuine land buyers through this forum to share their experiences of any land bought recently, the location, price and whether they were satisfied by the deal.
This will really help buyers like me to get an idea of the market conditions and price.
Thanks,
JP

Thanks to agricultureinformation.com for the continuous support.

I did a very good business for a post in this forum with a unknown person

thanks
shajath@gmail.com
We Care Realtor

Last edited:

pradeep m

Good show Mr. Shajath......

As per JP request on sharing, I want to share my experience.
I have been looking for agricultural Land near Hosur,Krishnagiri. Been to "denkanikottai" and "thali" areas. There is lot of forgery happening in these areas:-
1. The brokers will make agreement with the owners and will quote almost double the price.
2. They will not disclose the defects either in the Papers or in the land.
3. Wrong details will be provided to you about the site and when you visit the site it will be an utter disappointment. Unnecessary wastage of time and money.
One needs to take few precautions in terms of buying:-
1. Take a Legal Opinion from a Good Property Lawyer. Few lands to be avoided:-
a. The lands which are Ancestral Properties and has a MINOR CHILD. Court Approval to be taken in advance.
b. Any agreement already done.
c. Do not make any payment until and unless all documents and details of the property is in your hand and you have a go ahead from your Lawyer
2. Land near Forest, as lot of wild animals including Elephants keep popping up in these areas
3. There is a shortage of water in these areas. Do take professional advice on the levels of water.
4. The most important thing is take some time out to survey the area and meet up with people in and around the site for any hidden info.

Please add more of your sharing's as this is going to benefit not only the buyer but also the seller and the genuine middleman. A transparency in a deal would be a win-win situation for all.

The above experience is not in anyway related to Mr. Shajath.... I know him personally and recommend him for any type of Land dealings. He has a good knowledge of the area and also understands a Buyers requirement well. I wish him all the best. Also to add I am currently dealing with him and most probably we shall finalise a deal with in this month end.

Regards
PKM

trend10

Very good information Pradeep 1 Thanks for posting this. Awaiting many such posts from other who already made a deal.

lonely

Hi Shajath,

We are looking for cheap land in Andhra Pradesh or Karnataka for agriculture purpose. We would like to acquire minimum 500 Hectares of land. Kindly send your proposals on chetan@yashjobs.co.in or call us on 09922111447.

Regards,

Chetan