Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Agriculture land Available in Kabini (H.D.Kote Taluk, Mysore district, Karnataka)

Register

Click Here!

aksharam

Hi, I Own fertile agriculture land in Kabini (H.D.Kote Taluk, Mysore district, Karnataka) and am looking to sell. Land is near the Kabini dam reservoir and close to kabini back waters. I am very keen to sell this land to direct purchasers. Please contact me in this forum if anyone interested. I will be happy to share all full details. Note: No brokers/agents will be entertained. Only direct purchasers will be considered.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

shys

Hi I would like to purchase it, please let me know the Land Dimension, exact location and Price. It would be good, if you could share the pictures of the land.

sanjayj12

Hi, I Own fertile agriculture land in Kabini (H.D.Kote Taluk, Mysore district, Karnataka) and am looking to sell. Land is near the Kabini dam reservoir and close to kabini back waters. I am very keen to sell this land to direct purchasers. Please contact me in this forum if anyone interested. I will be happy to share all full details. Note: No brokers/agents will be entertained. Only direct purchasers will be considered.

Thanks
I
I'm interested please provide the contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

A

amsol123

I am interested please provide area in acres , location , crops grown and contact no .