Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Agriculture land anywhere in Karnataka , Andhrapradesh, Tamilnadu .

Register

Click Here!

gopal9880

Dear customer,
We will arrange agriculture land anyware in karnataka ,andhrapradesh, tamilnadu .

As per your requirements only we will work out no irregular and miss communications in beet ween land wonar and you.

We are not introduced wrong price only according to the area and market rate only we will settle in beet ween both party's .

Only one way we will deal that's is we will ask 2% commission thats it .

Customers service is our moto.

We will deal only with serious customer .
Thanks
Customer is GOD .

I need Agriculture Land.. Red Soil..on LEASE... for Organic Farming.. I Surroundings/Outskirts of Hyderabad. Wtsp: 9100403473

pvetpl

I need agri land in Tirunelveli district ,tamilnadu.if u have ple contact me on 9843753819 per acre 2 laks

Dear customer,
We will arrange agriculture land anyware in karnataka ,andhrapradesh, tamilnadu .

As per your requirements only we will work out no irregular and miss communications in beet ween land wonar and you.

We are not introduced wrong price only according to the area and market rate only we will settle in beet ween both party's .

Only one way we will deal that's is we will ask 2% commission thats it .

Customers service is our moto.

We will deal only with serious customer .
Thanks
Customer is GOD .

We require farm/agriculture lands 50 to 100 Acres with good access between 50,000/- to 2,50,000/- per acre in A.P.
Request to send details with contact number on raju.agritech@gmail.com or call us on +91-9848021903