Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agriculture land @ 56000 rs Rajasthan

Register

Click Here!

agriculture land @ 65000 rs in Rajasthan

Agriculture land @ 65000 rs in Rajasthan . you can yield any crops as traditional , medicine , horticulture

1 ) In traditional farming wheat, mustard, groundnut, pulse , onion, cunning seeds(jeera) ,channa , etc etc ...which gives more than 30000 per acre income annually

2 ) In medicine farming aloe vera ,safed musli ,ashwgandha , stevia ,these are the plant which are best suitable only in rajasthan climate...which give minimum more than 1.4 lakhs per acre annually .( plz check the rate online all are very costly )

3 ) In horticulture farming you can plant date palm(khazoor) , chikku ,kinnu , pomegranate (annar ) .which are also very suitable only in hot climate or rajasthan climate....which will give you minimum 8 to12 lakhs income per acre after 4 year...

Most developing area of state with 3 power thermal station & lot of gulf agriculture technology....for more info call .Also various government subsidy up to 90 % on irrigation...

Last edited:

golsfire

Agriculture land @ 56000 rs in Rajasthan . you can yield any crops as traditional , medicine , horticulture

1 ) In traditional farming wheat, mustard, groundnut, pulse , onion, cunning seeds(jeera) ,channa , etc etc ...which gives more than 30000 per acre income annually

2 ) In medicine farming aloe vera ,safed musli ,ashwgandha , stevia ,these are the plant which are best suitable only in rajasthan climate...which give minimum more than 1.4 lakhs per acre annually .( plz check the rate online all are very costly )

3 ) In horticulture farming you can plant date palm(khazoor) , chikku ,kinnu , pomegranate (annar ) .which are also very suitable only in hot climate or rajasthan climate....which will give you minimum 8 to12 lakhs income per acre after 4 year...

Most developing area of state with 3 power thermal station & lot of gulf agriculture technology....for more info call .Also various government subsidy up to 90 % on irrigation...
Hi Amit,

please provide me ur details

Last edited by a moderator:

gathwala

Agriculture land @ 56000 rs in Rajasthan . you can yield any crops as traditional , medicine , horticulture

Hi Amit PL write to me about the land offer u got

but before that i have some queries

is water there what is the water level

electricty

road near by how much Km

pl write to me

ashrafms

hi

could you send the details of

how many acers?

price per acer?

family property or one person property?

thnks

bhupendra tyagi

Originally Posted by amitchoudhary3041

Hi Amit PL write to me about the land offer u got

but before that i have some queries

is water there what is the water level

electricty location

road near by how much Km

pl write to me

Thanks
BhupendraTyagi

bikash1975

Details needed

Hi Amit

Can you please send the details of the land in terms of:

1. location
2. size
3. approach road
4. water
5. electricity

Regards

Bikash Sharma

khaira_ss

kindly e mail me full detail with location water level etc
i am intrested in buying land

Forward the details please

Hi Amit,

Kindly forward the details of the said land. I am interested in purchasing. In case the same is sold, kindly look for the similar one. I wanted the land with good water table and avilablilty of water source in near by. You can send me private message or mail

Awating for the reply.

Regards,

Nitin

dibba

Land in rajasthan

Dear Amit,
I am very interested in your offer.
Please let me know if it is still available .

Dinesh Balgi

I am interested but would like to know the location and also how big is the property

Dear Amit ,

There are a few things which I would like to know :

- Where is this land located.
- how big is the Plot Size in Terms of Acres.
- Is there any Problem for an outsider from Rajasthan in Procurring this land.
- Is it possible to see the site.

ashu23

Land needed

Hi Amit,

Please send me the details with price.

Regards,

Ashutosh

pranaym

Please contact me for information on land as well as subsidy.

Thanks.

Pranay

ssbhati

I also contain land in same area

1. location :- Phalod district
2. size :- 400 Biga :- i think approx 250 acre (not sure in acres) :- 1 owner land
3. approach road :- few meter
4. water :- 300 ft full
5. electricity :- Gov 80% subsidy connection.

Best land in that area of jodhpur, jaisalmer. Said by department.

call me (9-2-1-4-9-3-7-9-3-3)

Hi Amit

Can you please send the details of the land in terms of:

1. location
2. size
3. approach road
4. water
5. electricity

Regards

Bikash Sharma