Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Agriculture Land - 2 acres to 800 acres - price from rs-25000 per acre only

Register

Click Here!

pas75

800 Acres of well maintained agriculture land for sale as a whole or plots (100acres,50acres,10acres,5acres, 2acres etc)
Price from Rs. 25000 to 250000 per acre (depending upon location, water level, road face etc.)
This land can be registered in your name with proper registry and farmer passbook issued by local authorities after 15 days of registry of land in your name. Govt. giving subsidy for boring/pond
Nearby lands having all kind of crops such as peddy, corn, sesame, beans, oilseed etc.
Electricity is also available in nearby lands so getting a new connection is also very easy.

Contact Genuine Buyers Only - Brokers strongly excused!

PM me for other details.

--Anil

pas75

Dear Khan,

Thanks for your PM. I tried to reply you via PM but your inbox is full so unable to send message.

Last edited by a moderator:

shvetprabhaat

dear mr anil
greetings
kindly send me further detail of the land
shvet
800 Acres of well maintained agriculture land for sale as a whole or plots (100acres,50acres,10acres,5acres, 2acres etc)
Price from Rs. 25000 to 250000 per acre (depending upon location, water level, road face etc.)
This land can be registered in your name with proper registry and farmer passbook issued by local authorities after 15 days of registry of land in your name. Govt. giving subsidy for boring/pond
Nearby lands having all kind of crops such as peddy, corn, sesame, beans, oilseed etc.
Electricity is also available in nearby lands so getting a new connection is also very easy.

PM me for other details.

--Anil

ashok_dhankhar

PM me for other details.

--Anil
Please send some more information at

pummy1

Anil

Please contact me
Regards.

P

PM me for other details.

--Anil

khaira_ss

hi

i m intrested in buying land kindly give me your contact detail. i am looking for 10 to 20 acre land for agriculture purpose with resource of water ranging from 70000 to 1 lac price.

thanks
sandeep singh

kaveri_100

agricultural land

Kindly send me more details about the Land. I am interested to buy a plot of about 100 Acres of Land @ 25,000/- per acre that can be cultivated with water resources. Regards. Balaram

sameer1974

Please Contact

Dear Anil.

I'm intreasted on your proposal.Request you to provide full detail for land & proposed pricing.

Regards,
Sameer

isitsuresh

I am interested

dear mr.pal

i am suresh from andhrapradesh.nice to c your post. i am interested to buy the above farm. so,please send me the details of land,locality,reg value etc.

or pls leave your number or call me on my number.

suresh

goratannaturals

agricutural lands

Dear sir,

I am interested to buy 5 acres agricultural plot .

Please inform immediately about all details about price , facilities and exact location to visit and spot inspection before final deal .

awaiting your response .

Thanks , regards.

Ratan kumar Jain