Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Agriculture Land - 2 acres to 800 acres - price from rs-25000 per acre only

Register

Click Here!

karnapro

looking properties for some big companies direct,if interested mail the details

www.karnatakaproperties.com
(supporting the greenery and natural truths of the earth)

NB:sir,you can post and advertise any kind of things related to agriculture.agriculture land,farms,farm land,organic cultivation,buy sell agriculture land, vegetarianism,natural life,organic products,organic farming,organic farms etc etc in this website 100% free of cost and also we will try to promote it our maximum.Thank you.

today's message: pranihimsa maha papam.
mr.jose ashram,web manager,karnatakaproperties.com,ph-09544222237

ram5

800 Acres of well maintained agriculture land for sale as a whole or plots (100acres,50acres,10acres,5acres, 2acres etc)
Price from Rs. 25000 to 250000 per acre (depending upon location, water level, road face etc.)
This land can be registered in your name with proper registry and farmer passbook issued by local authorities after 15 days of registry of land in your name. Govt. giving subsidy for boring/pond
Nearby lands having all kind of crops such as peddy, corn, sesame, beans, oilseed etc.
Electricity is also available in nearby lands so getting a new connection is also very easy.

Contact Genuine Buyers Only - Brokers strongly excused!

PM me for other details.

--Anil
interested, will buy 200 acres send me your contact details pls. thanks

kjharoon

land

Hello,
I need to buy 100 acres of land at 25,000 per acre. Please contact me with other details.
Thank you.
Haroon

amar1967

I'm interested .

Please email me the required details.
Or post your email id/ phone number.

Regards

800 Acres of well maintained agriculture land for sale as a whole or plots (100acres,50acres,10acres,5acres, 2acres etc)
Price from Rs. 25000 to 250000 per acre (depending upon location, water level, road face etc.)
This land can be registered in your name with proper registry and farmer passbook issued by local authorities after 15 days of registry of land in your name. Govt. giving subsidy for boring/pond
Nearby lands having all kind of crops such as peddy, corn, sesame, beans, oilseed etc.
Electricity is also available in nearby lands so getting a new connection is also very easy.

PM me for other details.

--Anil

atannirk

interested in land purchase

Dear Sir,

I am ajay tannirkulam, interested in purchasing 30 to 50 acres. please send me your ontact information

ajay

Last edited by a moderator:

siddhi9

Interested in Purchase

Pls send me contact No or call me on 9891844854

Regards

Deepak Vashisht

PM me for other details.

--Anil

dhaula

PM me for other details.

--Anil

Sir
I m interested to buy land so pls call me 9872495096/ 9023930600 .

neraj

PM me for other details.

--Anil
Please send complete details my id = neraj_gupta18@yahoo.com or contact no is 09888004149

neraj

Sir,

Please give the contact no and e-mail id , i am interested to buy of this land.

Thanks
Neraj Gupta

kailasamurthy

We r agri consultants
if u want to join with us we develop the land and sell the small plots like 2.5 acres/plot
or even small holdings also
we give assured income generation croping plans
we maintain the gardens along with labours
we work with property owners
if u are intrested further more information
kindly
contact
ATMA
Agriculture Technology Management Academy
Mysore
ksmurthy16@gmail.com

vinodkamble7

I need agriculture land near Pune city or in Konkan area with clear titled documents. I have to do only farming and no issues if the location is far away from a village or situated in mountain area.

If anybody having good location and proposal feel free to reply me. I am expecting 1 Lakh rupees per Acre plot. Any other locations are also welcome. Cheers!!

varmakcm

iam intrested

PM me for other details.

--Anil
Iam looking for 100 acr low cost agri land. plz give me land details.
by
varma
varmakcm@rediffmail.com