Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture in Europe

Register

Click Here!

agrovin

Dear All,
I am planning to set up big agro project in Italy which will cultivate Organic RICE and Natural SILK. the land is available from the landowners in Italy ( more than 500 hectares ) Anybody is interested to join me are welcome.

You have to be prepare to shift to Europe for at least 10 years with your technology and at least 100 manpower with you.

You must know the product line or agriculture line. If you can manage this type of people then also OK.

You will be aloted a part of land in which you have to start the business, only you have to produce we will take care of marketing.

Plenty of water available with us to start.

If any big firm or company is interested to join they are also welcome in this venture,but pl do not forget to send details of company.

Regards
Vinayak G.
Director Agri business Development India/ Asia

Last edited:

kishaloy

Dear All,
I am planning to set up big agro project in Italy which will cultivate Organic RICE and Natural SILK. the land is available from the landowners in Italy ( more than 500 hectares ) Anybody is interested to join me are welcome.

You have to be prepare to shift to Europe for at least 10 years with your technology and at least 100 manpower with you.

You must know the product line or agriculture line. If you can manage this type of people then also OK.

You will be aloted a part of land in which you have to start the business, only you have to produce we will take care of marketing.

If any big firm or company is interested to join they are also welcome in this venture,but pl do not forget to send details of company.

Regards
Vinayak G.

Sir,
Will you be interested to set up similar project in Romania iin Eastern Europe ?

Regards
Kishaloy

farmman

Hello My Vinayak -
Thanks for sharing the project details - but "potential returns" are not clear.
If I bring 100 people and generate enough yield - what are the returns I get ?
Please share additional details. Do I get ownership of this land? What is the land value there? after 10 years can I see the land ?
Thanks in advance for sharing additional details

FarmMan

ashok_dhankhar

Dear All,

Regards
Vinayak G.
Please send detailed information,we are in agricultural business in africa.interested in your project.

krish_85blue

I am interested

Dear Sir i am interested for the same pls do send me your contact details so that further discussion could take place,

waiting for your kind reply

Dear All,

Regards
Vinayak G.

Last edited by a moderator:

jitendraknigam

I would like to get more detail. I own a small seed company having professional team to deliver the best.

Thanks/ Dr J K Nigam

Dear All,

Regards
Vinayak G.

jitendraknigam

Dear sir,
Pls send some mored detail.
We "Qualitas crop Sciences Pvt Ltd" are hybrid seed manufacturer and exporter, looking to expand our activity.
Pls let me know reg. this opportunity, If it suit us I can join you individual also.
Dr J K Nigam

Dear All,

Regards
Vinayak G.