Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Agriculture Farm land available for sale in Kabini, H.D.Kote Taluk, Mysore district, Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

aksharam

Hi

I Own fertile agriculture land in Kabini (H.D.Kote Taluk, Mysore district, Karnataka) and am looking to sell.
Land is near the Kabini dam reservoir and close to kabini back waters. I am very keen to sell this land to direct purchasers. Please contact me in this forum if anyone interested.
I will be happy to share all full details.

Note: No brokers/agents will be entertained. Only direct purchasers will be considered.

Thanks

raghavendraa

Hi

I Own fertile agriculture land in Kabini (H.D.Kote Taluk, Mysore district, Karnataka) and am looking to sell.
Land is near the Kabini dam reservoir and close to kabini back waters. I am very keen to sell this land to direct purchasers. Please contact me in this forum if anyone interested.

Note: No brokers/agents will be entertained. Only direct purchasers will be considered.

Thanks
Hello how many acres are you selling and price please. 9844613363

mahatekar

Hi

Thanks

mahatekar

HI V R NOT AGENT NOR V R V WANT ANY MONATARY BENIFITS BUT IF U REQUIRE EXPERT CONSULTATION V R AVAILABLE 24/7 ON http;//happylifecounselling.in

saad12345

Hi

Thanks
contact me by wtsapp: +919972592031, i am interested in buying land near kabni or any nearby place.

m_aslam

Hi

Thanks
Hello Sir, Greetings,
I am looking for 10 to 15 acres of land.
please contact me on my whatsapp: 00966501420269
with regards,

saad12345

Hello, i am looking for agriculture land in and out mysore at an maximum distance of 50 kms. looking to buy 10+ acre with clear documentation.
Preferred area: Mysore,Mandya,Nanjungud,Chamrajnagar, GundelPet, HD Kote ETC....

Interested persons can wtsapp me at : +919972592031 or mail me at saad.albadi16@gmail.com

bhavya451

Hi , I need 1 to 2 acres of land in Kabini. Is your land still available?

Last edited by a moderator: