Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Equipments

Register

Click Here!

saxenajpr

Hello,

I am interested in small agriculture equipment for my farm. Any one who is using small agriculture equipments, may be walking tractor and other attachments or other type of self made small mechanical agriculture equipment.
if you please share with me I'll be thankful to them. if possible with picture, video and text description.

Thanks,
Sandesh Saxena.

kirti s

Dear sir,

there are so many company's are who sell walking tractor and other agriculture equipments like , HMT, Mahinra , Taffe, Misufergussion, and TATA so visit the website u will get the details.

Regards

Kirti s

saima

Dear Sandesh Saxena,

Mini tractors and mini agriculture equipments can be bought from Captain Tractors. visit their site on internet.

Regards

Kamal Prasad Maske

akheeq

Dear Sandesh Saxena,

Mini tractors and mini agriculture equipments can be bought from Captain Tractors. visit their site on internet.

Regards

Kamal Prasad Maske
hi Sandesh Saxena,
The information you provided isreally helpful and Appreciated. I tried contacting Captian for a quote but iam still awaiting for their reply. Can you please guide me on the price(approximate) of mini tractor and the related equipment if possible. Do we get any subsidy on the tractors? Looking for your reply ASAP-regs.