Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture Equipments for sale

Register

Click Here!

tirunagaridc

Farm equipment for sale.
I am leaving abroad, so need to sell unused farm equipment ASAP.
Namely: 4 kg stevia seeds enough for 4 acres germination 50-60%, 5 bundles 50-50 shade net (brand new), 2 acres worth drip irrigation (brand new), 60 pc's of 1 inch pipes (20 feet length), Rhino Power tiller (brand new), cultivator (brand new), bund former (brand new). 2kg Jatropha seeds, 2 kg jwahar seeds. Brand new brush cutter, brand new mini weeder, new boxed manual seed drill, And lot more stuff available to start the farm from scratch for just 3 lakhs only if you go shopping around you will end up paying more since I brought them on subsidy I am selling them for the same amount. Kindly mail me if you are looking to buy

Last edited by a moderator:

dppatel

reply me

MY DEAR FRIEND.
First i want to know why you selling your stuff, i am just ask you because you are one of farmer like me, if you want to start some other farming then ok, but if you selling your stuff because of lost then pls there are lots of other business, you should think about it, but if you dissed to sell then i want shade net and drip, send me your rate on but i must tell you think lot,
Regards.
Dharmesh.p.patel

Last edited by a moderator:

midhila

Farm equipment for sale.
I am leaving abroad, so need to sell unused farm equipment ASAP.
Namely: 4 kg stevia seeds enough for 4 acres germination 50-60%, 5 bundles 50-50 shade net (brand new), 2 acres worth drip irrigation (brand new), 60 pc's of 1 inch pipes (20 feet length), Rhino Power tiller (brand new), cultivator (brand new), bund former (brand new). 2kg Jatropha seeds, 2 kg jwahar seeds. Brand new brush cutter, brand new mini weeder, new boxed manual seed drill, And lot more stuff available to start the farm from scratch for just 3 lakhs only if you go shopping around you will end up paying more since I brought them on subsidy I am selling them for the same amount. Kindly mail me if you are looking to buy
I am interested to buy the advertised stuff viz Agricultural Equipment, other related Start up kit& Seeds of Stevia, Jatropha& jwahar. May I know where all these located because I am located in Maharashtra, hence I need to calculate economics viz addition burden towards Transportation.

midhila

I am interested to buy the advertised stuff viz Agricultural Equipment, other related Start up kit& Seeds of Stevia, Jatropha& jwahar. May I know where all these located because I am located in Maharashtra, hence I need to calculate economics viz addition burden towards Transportation.