Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture consultant with project report and finance services

Register

Click Here!

seerajn

Hi,

Myself Rajesh Nawagekar and i'm looking out for people who can suggest me ways to cultivate medical crops which are primarily cash crops or any other type of cash crops.

The land could fall in the region of Malwan, Sawantwadi, Kankavli, etc.

Anyone interested can send me their ideas and their fee structure. Also let me know, if suggesting the crops, would you also provide the services for making a project report and also inform us, if you can provide project finance.

And primarily I wanted to know, if you anyone can also provide me with the buy back guarantee for my produce.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Nawagekar

ravimastan

Consultancy to cultivate medicinal plants

I am ready to help you by rendering ideas to cultivate the economically viable medicinal plants. Please contact me for further details by the following ID

Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:

apurba

Consultancy for floriculture projects

Hi,

Myself Rajesh Nawagekar and i'm looking out for people who can suggest me ways to cultivate medical crops which are primarily cash crops or any other type of cash crops.

Anyone interested can send me their ideas and their fee structure. Also let me know, if suggesting the crops, would you also provide the services for making a project report and also inform us, if you can provide project finance.

And primarily I wanted to know, if you anyone can also provide me with the buy back guarantee for my produce.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Nawagekar
Please let us know on which states these places are from? I would like to inform you that we are engaged in Consultation, Prepare of Bankable project report, Provide infra-structure e.g. greenhouse, irrigation system etc. cultivation technology in the field of FLORICULTURE & VEGETABLE CULTIVATION PROJECTS. Buy-back arrangement can also be arranged. Now as you are primaarilyu intrested in Medicinal Plant project, therefore, please let us know if you are interested in the projects metioned above. Then we will get back to you and collect primary data like Clin\mate, exact location of your site, Connectivity etc to assesment of project, after we decide the crops and cultivation, marketing possibilities etc we will discuss about our charges and other terms of working.

Thanks & Regards,
apurba Chatterjee

add_tn

Hi,

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Nawagekar
Hi,
We are an agro consultancy and we also support to get loan, pls contact us
Thank you,
Rajesh

jvarma

I am ready to help you by rendering ideas to cultivate the economically viable medicinal plants. Please contact me for further details by the following ID

Ravi
Hi Rvi Mastan,

Your PM box is full. Pls clear. Unable to send any PM.

Thanx

J Varma

amarshah

ON the same lines can such consultants for Agriculture get in touch with me via PM or mail amar at fcml net

Thanks

Amar Shah

sundhukumar

Hi,
We are an agro consultancy and we also support to get loan, pls contact us
Thank you,
Rajesh
I am looking for a project report for cardamom plantation.to AVAIL BANK LOAN ......i need a detailed report

appreciate if u could help me in this regard.

please send us your contact details to my private inbox.

thank u
regards
sundhu