Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture and allied works

Register

Click Here!

pvjayakumar

Dear Sir,
I would like to develope young men interested in agriculture and agricultural works. I am happy to employ youngmen who are interested in agriculture, horticulture,aquaculture, poultry, cattle and animal farming and food and feed processing. All activities are based on natural inputs and no chemicals are used. Those who are interested may contact through Private Message. suitable salary/compensatioN will be paid.. The farm is in Kancheepuram taluk, about 67 kms from Chennai High Court, 27 kms from Rajiv memorial, 12 kms from Kancheepuram. Thankyou, With Regards, P.V. JAYAKUMAR.

shalininaidu

Dear Jayakumar,
your thread was interesting , would like to know more about it.. i would like to contact u personally regarding this... please send me your mail id or contact no... awaiting your reply ...
warm regards
shalini naidu.

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Dear Sir,
I would like to develope young men interested in agriculture and agricultural works. I am happy to employ youngmen who are interested in agriculture, horticulture,aquaculture, poultry, cattle and animal farming and food and feed processing. All activities are based on natural inputs and no chemicals are used. Those who are interested may contact through Private Message. suitable salary/compensatioN will be paid.. The farm is in Kancheepuram taluk, about 67 kms from Chennai High Court, 27 kms from Rajiv memorial, 12 kms from Kancheepuram. Thankyou, With Regards, P.V. JAYAKUMAR.
How can I start a similar project for human resource development in Agriculature in my following project?;-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

pvjayakumar

How can I start a similar project for human resource development in Agriculature in my following project?;-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....
dear Sir, It is very interesting to know the topograph of you land. You have to find water source for the dry period of 8 months. If you are interested you can arrange to store water in your land by making bund and pond like structure to store water. If possible test your water table by a water deviner using your loacal method or by a geologist and find whether it is feasible to dig a bore well. Please contact me over pm. Thankyou, P.V. JAYAKUMAR

Last edited:

zigzagzoom

i want to start agribusiness in konkan,maharashtra

i would like to plant herbs and aromatic trees with a long term return on investment.i am pharmacist and interested in medicinal plants.What do you suggest