Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Agriculture and allied sector jobs in Canada with PR Visa for Degree Holders with 2 year experience

Register

Click Here!

ecojobsin

Wanted Graduates/Degree holders with 2 years any work experience after Degree/Graduation for Agriculture and allied sector jobs in Canada: Canadian 5 year Permanent Residency Visa & Job Guarantee: Min Salary Rs. 2,50,000/- (INR) monthly (Will vary according to your education, experience and the kind of job you will be selected). Free Medical Insurance & other facilities as per Canadian Labor Laws. After completion of the first 3 years of PR Visa, you can apply for Canadian Citizenship (Dual Citizenship of USA). Eligibility Criteria: Mandatory Criteria (No relaxation/change possible): Age: Below 40 years - Male & Female. Please contact us for further details privately by clicking on our name > start conversation, and provide your mail ID and we will mail full details.

Last edited:

Dear sir
Please provide further details , we are a consultancy located at Nizamabad in Telangana State and we have many graduate candidates interested in applying to Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

ecojobsin

Dear sir
Please provide further details , we are a consultancy located at Nizamabad in Telangana State and we have many graduate candidates interested in applying to Canada.
Please see private msg sent to you. You may be new to this site. This site rule is against giving contact details in posts. You can see private msg indication on top right along side your name > envelope symbol. Click on it. Private msg will show with our name. Open and see. Contact detail is there. You may please send an inquiry mail to the mail id given in the conversation or WA inquiry msg to the number given in the private conversation.

kovaidas

Sir, interested in knowing more details for my son who has finished his 3 years graduation. All about him migrating to CANADA is required.
Thank You !

bhukalp

I am n B.Sc Horticulturist with Distinction, Also had done my Masters in Medicinal Plant sciences,n had done special course in Organic And Biodynamic Farming,working experience of 3 years plus in working in Complete true organic Farm co. You can send me further details .

natraaj

Wanted Graduates/Degree holders with 2 years any work experience after Degree/Graduation for Agriculture and allied sector jobs in Canada: Canadian 5 year Permanent Residency Visa & Job Guarantee: Min Salary Rs. 2,50,000/- (INR) monthly (Will vary according to your education, experience and the kind of job you will be selected). Free Medical Insurance & other facilities as per Canadian Labor Laws. After completion of the first 3 years of PR Visa, you can apply for Canadian Citizenship (Dual Citizenship of USA). Eligibility Criteria: Mandatory Criteria (No relaxation/change possible): Age: Below 40 years - Male & Female. Please contact us for further details privately by clicking on our name > start conversation, and provide your mail ID and we will mail full details.
Hi sir I am interested please send me details

xsrahul

Hi, I have good experience and knowledge of the same. Kindly share the details.

Warm regards

mike1959

Greetings. I am 62 years young. Served in the Merchant navy and last served as Captain. Got my Masters in 1991. Businesses done. Construction ( procuring the land, building, and selling all units. Garment export. Sales in Insurance, Amway, Door hardware, and installation ( including automatic swing, revolving and sliding doors) Export Pharma to Africa and importing Raw Cashew nuts from Benin ( w. Africa) Lived in Benin. Why farming at this age? Was very unlucky with land and could never start my own farm. Helped my friends at their poultry farms, goat farms and gained knowledge and experience on these farms. Hydroponics, Drip irrigation, goat, and free-range country chickens. Now convinced that India needs Pig farms. Also, My elder daughter has just got her PRC for Canada, hence we want to be near her. My wife is the head of the Primary section of a reputed ICSE school in Mumbai. Over to you for your action. Should you need any further information, I will be glad to provide. Warm Regards Capt. Mike