Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

saepl agri

Southern Agro Engine Private Limted was formed in 1975. In 1996, the company collaborated with Villiers Ltd., UK,
SAEPL is the only company in India with Villiers collaboration. SAEPL today manufactures Internal Combustion Engines and its various applications, and other agricultural equipment like, Rice Transplanter, Power Tillers, Power Weeder, Power Reaper, Plant Protection Equipments (Sprayers , Mist Blowers, Brush Cutters..), Water Pumps etc.

An ISO 9001 - 2008 company we are the 1st company to introduce Rice Transplanter in 2008, with Government Subsidy. Most of products are covered under Government Subsidy.

Mechanized agriculture is the process of using agricultural machinery to mechanize the work of agriculture, greatly increasing farm worker productivity. In modern times, powered machinery has replaced many jobs formerly carried out by men or animals such as oxen, horses and mules...

Mechanization encourages large scale production and improves the quality of farm produce.

1. INCREASE IN VOLUME OF PRODUCTION
2. ENCOURAGES MULTIPLE CROPPING
3. REDUCES DEPENDENCE UPON ANIMAL POWER
4. DIVERSION OF LAND FROM GROWING FODDER
5. GREATER AREA UNDER CULTIVATION
6. INCREASE IN LABOUR PRODUCTIVITY
7. REDUCTION OF COST
8. INCREASE IN INCOME
9.PROVIDES OFF FARM EMPLOYMENT
10.SELF-SUFFICIENCY IN FOOD

You can Check the Videos of Our Products

Power Tiller: Power Tiller.flv - YouTube

Rice Transplanter : RIce Tansplanter.flv - YouTube

Power Weeder : Power Weeder.flv - YouTube

Power Reaper : Reaper - YouTube

Wet Paddy Weeder: Paddy Weeder - YouTube

Mini Power Weeder : MINI Power Weeder - YouTube

I am interested to buy Power tiller. Please let me know the price and contact number. My email id is 'bola.pradeep@gmail.com'