Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural Land required

Register

Click Here!

chsshankar

Hi,

Need agricultural land for purpose of agriculture only, not for commercial purpose, should have good water source.

Please contact.
Regards
CHS.Shankar

Last edited by a moderator:

sloganathan

Farm land Available

Dear Sir,
i have 8 acres of agriculture land near Tumkur, Koratgere, 95 Km from Bangalore, with amble of water source at 300 feet, adjoining to samll mountain, nearby Lake, and 200 meters Swarnamuki River, it is best suitable for agriculure purpose, Bangalore to Madugiri road koratgere Taluk office opposite Bus Going road, 8 km village Road,Rs.2lac/Acre with fencing,
Thanks with Regards
S.loganathan

ganapati

Hi,

Need agricultural land for purpose of agriculture only, not for commercial purpose, should have good water source.

Please contact.
Regards
CHS.Shankar
90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

chsshankar

Hi Mr.Loganathan

Thank you for your prompt reply, You can contact me for further persual.

Regards
CHS.Shankar

musthafa1986

Farmlands in Kodai & Theni District

Dear Mr. Shankar,

I am not sure about your land requirement in specific.
Anyway, if you are looking for viable farmlands in Theni or Dindigul District, please get in touch with me.

I am Abdur Rahman Bsc(Agri) and I can be reached at 9626680731.

To know more about our services, visit our website www.treasureinlandagroventures.com

anoopjohn

Dear Lokanathan,

Let me know that the land is available as 2 acre portion.

pl mail me

Dear Sir,
i have 8 acres of agriculture land near Tumkur, Koratgere, 95 Km from Bangalore, with amble of water source at 300 feet, adjoining to samll mountain, nearby Lake, and 200 meters Swarnamuki River, it is best suitable for agriculure purpose, Bangalore to Madugiri road koratgere Taluk office opposite Bus Going road, 8 km village Road,Rs.2lac/Acre with fencing,
Thanks with Regards
S.loganathan

lsmd99

Dear Sudhakar

I require around 1.5 acres of dry land to start an goat farm in the vicinity of 150 kms ffom bangalore any side .
Pls mail me the rates prevelant for the below
1.Lease
2.sale
warm regds
balachandran

Dear Sir,

we Have Agricultural Land for sale of 60 Acres Near Chikkaballapur
Rate per Acre: 3 Lakh
Call us for further

sudhakar369

Dear Sir,
we Have lands in Bangalore North with Good water with 6000 gallens of water
Loactions:
Chickkaballapur.
Gowribidanur
kolar.

please call us for further

kaypee

Hi,

Please contact.
Regards
CHS.Shankar
near nh 13 musalapur panchayath 8lacs per acrea. 4nos 2.5 inch water and one number 3 inch bore wells. red soil . kinnow 4yrs old plants with crop

rozariorealty

I have 20 acres of agricultural land for Sale in Hiriyur, West Bangalore, Karnataka.

Address: KARNATAKA STATE,CHITRADURGA DISTRICT,HIRIYUR TALUK

Features of the land: GOOD WATER BELT, CHANNEL ATTACH, LAKE ATTACH. CLEAR TITLE.

Buy 1 acre in 100000 Indian Rupees.

If you are really interested than call on the number below or mail for more details about the plan.

Regards.
James

rozariorealty

I have a 20 acres of agricultural land for Sale in Hiriyur, West Bangalore, Karnataka

Features of the land: GOOD WATER BELT, CHANNEL ATTACH, LAKE ATTACH. CLEAR TITLE.

Buy 1 acre in 100000 Indian Rupees.

Regards.
James

shivasx4

Cheap Agricultural Land available for sale in Bareilly

Agricultural Land available for sale in good location & reasonable prices in different area of the Bareilly city like near Bareilly,Lal Pathak Road,Kargaina,Badaun Road,Ram Ganga Bridge Road,Aonla,Bhamora,Binawar,Ballia,Faridpur,Fatehganj,Rithaura,Nawabganj,Khamaria,Pilibhit Road,Dataganj,Nagaria Kalan,Khudaganj,Bisalpur,Milak,Mirganj,Bisauli,Ujhani,Bisalpur,Richha,Wazirganj,Sarauli,Baheri,Shahajahanpur Road,Nainital Road,Lucknow Road etc.

Best suitable for any Industry like, Commercial residential land, Agricultural land, Industrial land, Educational land, Institutional land, Transport office, Hotel, Motel, Nursing home, Hospitals, Business premises, Restaurant, Service garage, Parking place, Shopping complex & Malls etc, of any size or budget. Can be sold in two three parts.

The Farm Land are located in the most conducive Agricultural land Localities of Bareilly-Uttar Pradesh. Browse through this section Farm Land in all Bareilly areas & locations available for sell.

Property Type : Agricultural Land [Farm Land]

Area - Size : 1 Bigha = 756 Yard
: 1 Acre = 6.25 Bigha

Price [INR] : Per Bigha = 35,000 to 6 Lac INR.
: Per Acre = 3 Lac to 35 Lac INR.

Agricultural land can generate three main types of income profits from the sale of crops grown on the land, rental income by letting out the land to a farmer, or income from any dwelling or house built on the agricultural land.

INVESTMENT in the agricultural land, as a real estate, can rated prime amongst many available, property-options . Realty, citizen are getting into cultivates like horticulture, dairyming ,forestry and farming, the fascination and expectations. This trend is emerging and increasing steadily . The businessmen, industrialists, builders and financiers are plunging into this various activity , with unknown enthusiasm .

Agricultural has several branches which can be enumerated as follows :-
1) Horticulture 2) Floriculture 3) Sericulture 4) vegiculture 5) Poultry-farming 6) Dairy Farming 7) Bee-keeping , etc.

For more detail please contact at:

Thank & Regards,

Ramesh Gupta