Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural Land in Tala-Raigad

Register

Click Here!

invest

Hello everyone.If anybody is looking out for agricultural land in the Raigad district( as it is developing at a tremendous pace) i can help you out with the same in the Tala valley-Raigad.This town is close to the thriving cities of Kolad and Indapur, and tropical beaches like Murud and Janjira which are great tourist attractions.
If interested, please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

sawants

Hi Divya,

Please get back to me with all the Details on my email :
Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Shashank Sawant

invest

Hi Divya,

Please get back to me with all the Details on my email :
Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Hello Shashank.I would request you to provide me with your email id so that i let you know about the offer.If i am not being too inquisitive, i would also want to know your level of investment shashank because here,like others, i am not offering that cheap rates but yes, as far as the transparency in dealings,documentations and the possible appreciations etc are concerned,it is definitely better than the others.Awaiting your reply shashank.A personal dialogue should do a lot better.

rsrs_in

Hello everyone.If anybody is looking out for agricultural land in the Raigad district( as it is developing at a tremendous pace) i can help you out with the same in the Tala valley-Raigad.This town is close to the thriving cities of Kolad and Indapur, and tropical beaches like Murud and Janjira which are great tourist attractions.
If interested, please contact me.
I have sent you a PM - pl respond with your view & contact number vide PM.