Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural land in Kokan,Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

ganapati

Barren Agricultural land/Cashew nut-Mango orchard ranging from 2 to 12 acres at the rate of Rs.3.5 Lac/acre up to Rs.8 Lac/acre is available adjacent to my property(17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM, Link: <https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Anjarle,+Ratnagiri,+Maharashtra&ll=17.8551,73.156047&spn=0.001476,0.001725&t=h&z=19&vpsrc=6>)
(contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, river touch agricultural land (at village Sukondi) near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
MY PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land measuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra State. (Pin code – 415712). Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road (State Highway No.103) and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 10 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong).
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well measuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road measuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house mesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom measuring 1 acre at the height of 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (Nearest sea shore is at Anjarle, Murud, Karde & Harnai at about 8 km.).

traktap

Barren Agricultural land/Cashew nut-Mango orchard ranging from 2 to 12 acres at the rate of Rs.3.5 Lac/acre up to Rs.8 Lac/acre is available adjacent to my property(17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM, Link: <https://maps.google.co.in/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Anjarle,+Ratnagiri,+Maharashtra&ll=17.8551,73.156047&spn=0.001476,0.001725&t=h&z=19&vpsrc=6>)
Presently 5.5 acres, river touch agricultural land (at village Sukondi) near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
MY PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land measuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra State. (Pin code – 415712). Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road (State Highway No.103) and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong).
5. The land has a kuccha well measuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road measuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house mesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom measuring 1 acre at the height of 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (Nearest sea shore is at Anjarle, Murud, Karde & Harnai at about 8 km.).
Hello Ganapati,

Do call me with the details of the land, when can we take a look at the property and have papers to inspect.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

uk8971

MY PROPERTY AT DEHEN
I want 1 acre tabletop. I will give 3 lacs for the same. with fencing and water and power support.
Regards

UK

Last edited by a moderator:

rsrs_in

I have a 2.65 acres land near Kolad in Tala and this land is right in the middle of villages and only 150 kms from Mumbai with full tar road access and 200 feet frontage.

The cost is not low due to the above attributes and this is a slightly sloping land with natural countors & a fantastic top view for a farmhouse. Pl let me know if interested send me a msg