Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural land for sale in Udupi, Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

konkan

21 Acres of Plush Estate for Sale. 6 Acres of Rubber, 2000 Arecanut tree,250 Coconut tree Two big pond for Irrigation, Motor with pump house, 2 Acre Paddy field, Big two bed room Concrete house overlooking the paddy field are some of the features of this plantation. it is 20 kms. from Udupi. 9 Acres of so more can be planted with rubber. Totally fenced and next to the site is a Ganesh Temple. We prefer Hindu buyers for this property. Price per Acre 9 lakhs only. If interested 10 Acres can also be bought for the same price.

pankaj nambiar

Pankaj Nambiar

Hi,

Can you send me the photographs of the land. I am very much interested to buy this land. Please send me the negotiated rate.

Thanks,
UOTE=konkan;300366]21 Acres of Plush Estate for Sale. 6 Acres of Rubber, 2000 Arecanut tree,250 Coconut tree Two big pond for Irrigation, Motor with pump house, 2 Acre Paddy field, Big two bed room Concrete house overlooking the paddy field are some of the features of this plantation. it is 20 kms. from Udupi. 9 Acres of so more can be planted with rubber. Totally fenced and next to the site is a Ganesh Temple. We prefer Hindu buyers for this property. Price per Acre 9 lakhs only. If interested 10 Acres can also be bought for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: