Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agricultural land for Lease needed

Register

Click Here!

mittala

Hi
Need 5 - 50 acres of Agricultural land for lease around Delhi, Western UP, Haryana (preferably closer to NCR).
Rates can be negotiated basis location and quality of land. Purpose is organic farming so quality of land will improve with time.
Please revert with Location, water availability and contact details.

raghu071727

FOR RENT / JV FARM – DAIRY,BOILER ,LAYER, AGRI LAND,FEED FACTORY,AGRI SHED- DABASPET, Bangalore Rural

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL: 9900 372 432/ Email:raghu071727@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

COWS FOR SALES: Jersey/HF High Milk Yielding Cows.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTED AGRICULTURE LABOURS (Family Preferred), Good Salary with Accommodation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR RENT:

DAIRY FARM: Dairy Shed, Land for Cow Grazing and Growing Grass with 15 HF/Jersy Cows

BOILER POULTRY FARM: with 30,000 Birds Capacity

LAYER POULTRY FARM: with 25,000 Birds Capacity

AGRICULTURE LAND: Land Available for Agriculture Activity (Short Term Crops Only)

AGRICULTURE SHED: Livestock/Sheep/Goat/Sericulture etc

WATER: Bore Available /ELECTRICITY: KEB Connection/Labour Quarters Available

--------------------------------------------------------------

LOCATION: Hulikunte Village, DODDABELAVANGALA, Doddaballapur –Tumkur Road, Bangalore Rural

ROUTE: Near DABASPET/T.BEGUR/Thyamagondlu/ Muddenahalli Railway Gate.

BROKERS /AGENT/CONTRACTORS WELCOME

Warm Regards

Raghu Rangaswamy

974 360 5 888

nazmul22

Sir, I'm from Assam and agricultural land and other land rates are very less as compare to other states, and the state government also support for staring any farm and the climate is also suitable for organic farm......
You can buy land in Assam....
Thank you.

Nazmul Huda
nazmul.huda38@gmail.com

Last edited:

santosh 1980

hi.. we have 12 acres of irrigated agricultural land available for rent in Harohalli ( Kanakpura ) Bangalore. Facilities available are as follows.. Borewell, pumpset, 2 labour rooms, pow

santosh 1980

hi.. we have 12 acres of irrigated agricultural land available for rent in Harohalli ( Kanakpura ) Bangalore. Facilities available are as follows.. Borewell, pumpset, 2 labour rooms, power. anyone interested can contact Dr Santhosh ( 9900733994 )

mittala

hi.. we have 12 acres of irrigated agricultural land available for rent in Harohalli ( Kanakpura ) Bangalore. Facilities available are as follows.. Borewell, pumpset, 2 labour rooms, power. anyone interested can contact Dr Santhosh ( 9900733994 )
Thanks Santosh, but looking for land within 100km radius of NCR ideally..

mittala

Also reference discussion the land needs to be registered as Agriculture land, not in floodplains of river & with electricity.

amrender

Call me on 9017607085, 9996501784 and give detail abt lease rate i will help u. I m within 100km radius of ncr in haryana

missionagri

We can look at purchase of the same also depending on the proposal.
Hi
Need 5 - 50 acres of Agricultural land for lease around Delhi, Western UP, Haryana (preferably closer to NCR).
Rates can be negotiated basis location and quality of land. Purpose is organic farming so quality of land will improve with time.
Please revert with Location, water availability and contact details.
Hi,
Can you let me know are you looking any specific region. I have a land of 12 acres located in Akola it can be given on lease if you are intrested kindly contact me on
missionagri -Chandrakant

i have got ct me around 100 acre land for lease if interested ......the land is in Modinagar around 125 km to your delhi radius so call me on 9953104533 for further assistance ......brokerage is the half of the land aquired

aktorganic

Hi, Land is available in deoband tahsil,dist-saharanpur.good water supply,local established vermicompost unit,all neccesary facilities available.
plz contact 9761263605,trustuamit@gmail.com.

agriharyana4

Hello Mittala,

Are you still looking to lease agricultural land ? I have 12 acres in Haryana with very fertile soil, proper water supply and electricity. It is 45 mins away from Delhi. If yes, please reach out at agriharyana4@gmail.com

ajaymul

Hello Mittala,

Are you still looking to lease agricultural land ? I have 12 acres in Haryana with very fertile soil, proper water supply and electricity. It is 45 mins away from Delhi. If yes, please reach out at agriharyana4@gmail.com
Hello AgriHarayana

I am looking for cheap agri land in haryana for Agri & Dairy Farm Purpose.

may contact if interested.

Ajay

rameshgupta

25 To 100 Acres At 5 Lac Per Acre. The Best Agricultural Lands Are For Sell In Bareilly And Badaun, Uttar Pradesh. The Agricultural Land Is The Best Either To Start Farming The Vegetables, Plants And Crop Or To Give It On Rent To The People Who Do The Farming And Pay Handsome Rent. The Price Of The Land Is Rs. 4 TO 5 Lac Per Acre. You Can Sell The Crop, Or You Can Rent The Land For Growing Crop, The Rates Of The Land Keep Increasing As The Demand For The Land Increases. The Lands Are Located At Different Locations At Reasonable Prices .The Best Investment Plan Is To Invest Now In The Land For More Profit And Higher Returns.Even The Land Can Be Given On Rental Basis Which Is Also Very Profitable Business. The Agricultural Lands Are In Demand Today. More The Demand For The Land More The Price Will Increase. If You Are Looking For The Best Quality Land With Higher Returns, Then Find More About The Lands Located In Bareilly And Badaun Of Uttar Pradesh With Minimum Prize Of Rs 4 TO 5 Lac Per Acre And Are Highly In Demand. Agricultural Land Is More Profitable Today. The Lands Are Of Higher Quality And Are Used For Agricultural, Commercial, Industrial Or Business Purposes.

Give An Extra Hieghts To Your Investments, Hurry Limited Land Available. We Work With Customer Centric Approach & Create Customer Satisfaction By Providing Investment Solutions You Can Trust. “One Of The Finest Investment Opportunity For Investors To Get High Returns By Investing In This Land Right At The Initial Stage”. Investment Growth The Future Of Investement Is Here, Capital Appreciation And Security Of Investment. More Your Invest Higher The Profit, Agricultural Land Can Generate Three Main Types Of Income Profits From The Sell Of Crops Grown On The Land, Rental Income By Letting Out The Land To A Farmer, Or Income From Any Dwelling Or House Built On The Agricultural Land. Investment In The Agricultural Land, As A Real Estate, Can Rated Prime Amongst Many Available, Property-Options . Realty, Citizen Are Getting Into Cultivates Like Horticulture, Dairyming ,Forestry And Farming, The Fascination And Expectations. This Trend Is Emerging And Increasing Steadily . The Businessmen, Industrialists, Builders And Financiers Are Plunging Into This Various Activity , With Unknown Enthusiasm .Agricultural Has Several Branches Which Can Be Enumerated As Follows :- 1) Horticulture 2) Floriculture 3) Sericulture 2.3) Vegiculture 3) Poultry-Farming 6) Dairy Farming 7) Bee-Keeping , Etc. For More Info Plz Call Ramesh Gupta At 09758243274 OR 07300522792.