Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural Land by a Non Farmer

Register

Click Here!

irfan_sj

Dear All,
I need a true, ethical advise from the community. I am a non farmer from Maharashtra. I want to purchase an Agricultural Land and will only use it for Agricultural Purpose - Goat Farming with few plantations. I intend to go with an initial 2 to 3 acres of land. I searched the internet and found that i can own a framers certificate from Rajasthan and then purchase a land in Maharashta. Few searches again and found that these certificates are fake and not legal.

My question is? If i need to sincerely do some agricultural work than is there a legal . If yes please advise: Whom should I approach? Government of India?? xyz??? .

If someone has a strong knowledge or gone through this in clean way .. please advise.

Irfan
+966 534225671
skyp ID : irfansj@gmail.com

navanna

Contact the concerned SDO / Dy Collector and express your intention to take to agriculture as profession. This could be you, your wife or children whose annual income is less than Rs.12,000/-. In such cases, the SDO / Dy Collector can issue NOC for you to purchase the land in question. Talk to him personally without any mediators and on his assurance you can enter into an agreement with the prospective seller on a Rs.100 stamp paper. You have to submit around 5 applications and the seller has to give two. These you can get at the office itself. Avoid brokers as they may not be explaining full details of what you are doing. If all in the family is earning more than Rs.12,000 per year the safe way is go purchase land in any other state of India and on the basis of that 7/12 You can purchase here in Maharashtra. Best of luck!!
R Narayanan