Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agri Tourism

Register

Click Here!

cutezzhunt

Hi,

We are a travel company based in Bangalore promoting Agri tourism, we have lot of visiting foreign nationals who are interested to know about the agricultural practices in India and they are delighted to visit your farms on a one day trip to Agri tourism.

We would like to know if you are interested in promoting your farm and educating the visiting tourists about the agricultural practices you adopt and brief them about how you grow your crops, fruits etc..

This is also a good opportunity for you to earn extra income apart from what you earn from you annual yielding.

The basic requirements in your farm

1. Minimum 10 acres of farm land.
2. At least 5 varieties of crops, fruits, flowers & vegetable growing in your farm.
3. Animal feeding facility.
4. Good water source (canals, dams, river will be an advantage) apart from bore well water.
5. Good road access to the farm with parking facility.
6. Complete fencing or compound around the farm.
7. Seating arrangement for at least 60 people inside the farm( can be on the ground or on the stone) to have their lunch.
8. Drinking water facility.
9. Farm must be within 100 km radius of Bangalore city.

If you think you fit into the above requirement please mail us back with the details of your farm, contact number, email id, location address etc.., and one of our executives will get in touch with you.

Regards,
Jadav

manima2001

Hi,

We are developing a small resorts in Kolli Hills, tamilnadu, 275 kms from Bnagalore. We use organic practice to cultivate pepper, coffee, cardamom,jack fruit. orange, gloves etc...

Kindly get in touch further.

Manimaran

pravinjshetty

Farm 36 Acres in Dahanu Road in Maharshtra

Dear Friends;
I am a Professor in Monash University in Melbourne in Australia teaching Computer Science.
I have a Family Farm in Dahanu Road that is on Border of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
I want Help from yo guys who are Involved in Hydrponics and also Wanting Swiss Cows and Macinery Information for Dairy and Also to Develop a Horticultural Nursery similar to that as Din San Nursery.
Also want a Quote from Suppliers of Hydroponics with to focus on small scale commercial farming using the Autopot Systems in modular units of 1,000 sq. M each. For most crops, we want to have 5,000 Autopot Single 12-inch Hydrotray units. The layout of the 1,000 sq. M Autopot farming module is provided in the attached drawings.

We suggest we proceed with the following guideline:-

1. Start with one Autopot Farming module of 1,000 sq. M as a pilot project
- everything is to be supplied from you so that the module is complete. We are that some of the components can be substituted with local products. From our experience, it is not advisable to make substitution for the first module.
- this covers only the hardware. Consumables like seeds and growing medium and nutrients - to be sourced locally. We can provide you with the formula and should be available from Mumbai area.
a) The cost of 5,000 Autopot Hydrotray 12 inch single plus all tubings and fittings
b) The cost of tanks, meters, pumps, solar panels, water treatment & etc to cater 5,000 Autopot Hydrotray units
c) Weed mat and pegs for flooring covering 1,000 sq. M
Total for the entire Autopot 1,000 sq. M farming module

We recommend that you suggest that we start with a crop that can be grown outdoors without the greenhouse or rain shelter. This will save at least half the establishment costs. Crops like ginger could be a good start.

Consultancy should be provided as and when needed.

Farm for aTravel company.

Dear Mr Jadav,
I feel Iam suitable for your requirement .Regarding my background ,Iam basically a mechanical engineer and worked in K M F.in avery senior position as general manager of the Dairies in karnataka.
Now i have a Farm in chamaraj nagar dist with all facilities as you asked for.
I have 75 Acers of land with varies crops viz Banana of 3 varitias such as Nendra used mainly for making chips,Elakki is used directly as a fruit.G 9(Grnd 9) Pachabale as a fruit for direct consumption.
2.We have turmeric plantation,Archinut plantation,No of vegitables like tomato,Beet rootetc.We grow water mwlon with mulching sheet.
Apart from I have designed equipments to reduce labourers.I have desined a Harvester for removing Turmeric for both Tractor as well as power tiller.Like wise Bunt making equipment for Banana.
And many other equipments for agriculture purpose.
For further details mail me to my personal mail id or contact me to my mobile .

Regards.
Gopal Reddy.

We are a travel company based in Bangalore promoting Agri tourism, we have lot of visiting foreign nationals who are interested to know about the agricultural practices in India and they are delighted to visit your farms on a one day trip to Agri tourism.

We would like to know if you are interested in promoting your farm and educating the visiting tourists about the agricultural practices you adopt and brief them about how you grow your crops, fruits etc..

This is also a good opportunity for you to earn extra income apart from what you earn from you annual yielding.

2. At least 5 varieties of crops, fruits, flowers & vegetable growing in your farm.
4. Good water source (canals, dams, river will be an advantage) apart from bore well water.
7. Seating arrangement for at least 60 people inside the farm( can be on the ground or on the stone) to have their lunch.

If you think you fit into the above requirement please mail us back with the details of your farm, contact number, email id, location address etc.., and one of our executives will get in touch with you.

Regards,
Jadav[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

udayabhat

Agro tourism

Dear Mr. Jadav,

We are into Agro tourism in Mangalore. Please contact us. Welcome to Varanashi[/url]

Regards,

Uday

aryancropcare

We have farm in Gujarat, and offer very good scenic location for foreign visitors for Organic Farming of Fruits, vegs, flowers, cotton in one farm. feel free to contact us

Agri Tourism Reg

DearMr Jadav,

As per your requirement i have provided the details ,but you have not responded pl let us weather you are intersted or not if you want more details contact me .
Gopal Reddy

Regards.
Dear Friends;
I am a Professor in Monash University in Melbourne in Australia teaching Computer Science.
I have a Family Farm in Dahanu Road that is on Border of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
I want Help from yo guys who are Involved in Hydrponics and also Wanting Swiss Cows and Macinery Information for Dairy and Also to Develop a Horticultural Nursery similar to that as Din San Nursery.
Also want a Quote from Suppliers of Hydroponics with to focus on small scale commercial farming using the Autopot Systems in modular units of 1,000 sq. M each. For most crops, we want to have 5,000 Autopot Single 12-inch Hydrotray units. The layout of the 1,000 sq. M Autopot farming module is provided in the attached drawings.

We suggest we proceed with the following guideline:-

1. Start with one Autopot Farming module of 1,000 sq. M as a pilot project
- everything is to be supplied from you so that the module is complete. We are that some of the components can be substituted with local products. From our experience, it is not advisable to make substitution for the first module.
- this covers only the hardware. Consumables like seeds and growing medium and nutrients - to be sourced locally. We can provide you with the formula and should be available from Mumbai area.
a) The cost of 5,000 Autopot Hydrotray 12 inch single plus all tubings and fittings
b) The cost of tanks, meters, pumps, solar panels, water treatment & etc to cater 5,000 Autopot Hydrotray units
c) Weed mat and pegs for flooring covering 1,000 sq. M
Total for the entire Autopot 1,000 sq. M farming module

We recommend that you suggest that we start with a crop that can be grown outdoors without the greenhouse or rain shelter. This will save at least half the establishment costs. Crops like ginger could be a good start.

Consultancy should be provided as and when needed.

vny2kor

We can help

Hi,

Regards,
Jadav
Our farm meets easily the above criteria and a delta more.. if interested send PM

Regards,
Vinay &
Nilesh

prachiherbals

Agri Tourism in Bengal

We are 200 Km from Kolkata By Road NH2 we fulfill all the criteria, is there any possibility of Agri Tourism in Bengal???