Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Software

Register

Click Here!

vakhande

Dear All,
I am Ritesh from sumanaBh software company from Pune. we have agri base software so if any one want for there firm and for company also so contact on site

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

giridharan

Dear All,
I am Ritesh from sumanaBh software company from Pune. we have agri base software so if any one want for there firm and for company also so contact on site

Thank You
what is about this software and how it is useful for a budding agriculturist. How is it priced?

tyogesh1975

Dear All,

Thank You
Dear Ritesh,

Pls give me some info about your company and details about the software available. I am located in Mumbai, so may be I can dropin to Pune to see the system. Prior to that it would be nice to know more bout it.

Regards,
Yogesh

kubasad

Reg gri base software

Dear All,

Thank You
Reg gri base software Please send for sample
Regards
Vijayakumar Kubasad

siba12

vegitable cultivation information

Dear All,

Thank You
plz. give me for your soft ware details and my information.

regardes

bsghale

Dear All,

Thank You
pls give more details

bharatbook

Dear All,

Thank You
Actually think is that my company provide details market research reports about the agriculture industry and also related machinery so could you give me details information about you company as well as your company product.

Last edited:

manojkidangoor

Dear friend,
Pls send the full details your software & applications
Thanks,
Manojkumar.

Dear All,

Thank You

Hi, Mr.Bhakhande,
I would like to know some details about your software.Could you please help me with some features of your product?
Regards,
Debabrat.