Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri project

Register

Click Here!

rootsnfroots

Hello,
I am having 11 acres of fertile lands in Nalgonda District, near Bhongir, very close to Hyderabad. Am planning to set up poultry, dairy, fish farming and vegetable farming. Is these project can get any govt. assistance ? I would also need consultant for above till marketting. Plz provide ur valuable suggestion and if possible ur contact details.

Thanks and regards
Nagbhushanam

Last edited by a moderator:

eiribooks

Agro Based Project Reports

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

anil1956

project consultancy

Dear Mr Nagabhushanam

We provide one stop shop for all your needs in agri projects execution. Our Three decades of experience in consultancy for agri projects takes you to success. Contact us and register for technical aspects, project design, detailed project report, bank finance and many more

anil1956@hotmail.com
http://www.agriprojectsconsultancy.com

Hello,
I am having 11 acres of fertile lands in Nalgonda District, near Bhongir, very close to Hyderabad. Am planning to set up poultry, dairy, fish farming and vegetable farming. Is these project can get any govt. assistance ? I would also need consultant for above till marketting. Plz provide ur valuable suggestion and if possible ur contact details.

Thanks and regards
Nagbhushanam