Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri land selling by bank manager

Register

Click Here!

Hello,i have a land individually holding with crystal clear docs.It is near nanjungud near mysore.Fully fenced and planted teak and silver and other fruit bearing trees.Selling due to requirement of funds.call 9449592360.Price i am giving it away for 12lakhs. No bargain pls and no brokers pls. Extent is 1.25acres+0.25 acres extra free(in rtc also recorded)=total 1.50 acres.Water underground is excellant as neighbour land has borewell and has abundant water.Plus channel passes right in front and back of land,water in channel depends on when govt releases water.right now water is flowing.My suggestion is put a borewell and can keep a watchman,if affordable for you,put sugarcane or other crops.Land is fertile.Else leave the land as some plants i have put,or put some more teak and leave it. I have taken two crops already.Else purchase and keep for future use.I am constructing house,hence needed to sell the nice land.Comes in green belt and no takeover can be there by govt,and not in highway side,hence no takeover for highway expansion either now or in future.When purchasing agri lands lot of precaution to be taken,here no such worries.as i have taken clear titled land with proper checking and the rtc records in register is also available in the bhoomi website of govt.

Last edited:

geelespe

Hello

Hello,i have a land individually holding with crystal clear docs.It is near nanjungud near mysore.Fully fenced and planted teak and silver and other fruit bearing trees.Selling due to requirement of funds.call 9449592360.Price i am giving it away for 12lakhs.No bargain pls and no brokers.
I am Siva Prasad from Hindupur. May I know the price per acre and what is the acreage? 09959022190

jjacob

jj

Hello,i have a land individually holding with crystal clear docs.It is near nanjungud near mysore.Fully fenced and planted teak and silver and other fruit bearing trees.Selling due to requirement of funds.call 9449592360.Price i am giving it away for 12lakhs.No bargain pls and no brokers.
but what is the area of the land. how many trees are planted and how many years old are they