Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri land required near to Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

tej007us

Folks,

I have been on the lookout for an agricultural land of minimum about 10 Acres in and around Bangalore (around 100 KMs) for some time now.

Most of the places/ plots that I visited were very high priced. It is just that the owners are asking the prices as they want and the brokers are hiking the rates even more where as the prevailing plot rate is much less than the quoted price. And the best part is the plots are getting sold and the prices are just being hiked.

Basically, I'm looking a plot of min. 10 Acres with in 100 to 150 KMs from Bangalore for a price between 1 Lac to 2 lacs. The land can be a plain land or can be with the plantations. Good water source and road access asre essential. Anyone's help in this regard is much appreciated. You can reach me
Thanks
Tej

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Land in dharmapuri

Hai

i have land 10 acrs red soil 150 kms from bangalore barren land rate 2,10,000 per acre with very good road approach give me a private message to contact me

shajath

Land available in your budget

Hi we have lands in 2 to 3lks/acre in the range of 120 km to 160km from Bangalore north, KK - AP border areas, with good road connectivity, this lands are on a fast move never miss this opportunity

Last edited by a moderator: