Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri land in scenic location for sale

Register

Click Here!

aumsairam

Agri land surrounded by nature for sale. The land is at a distance of 120 kilometers from bangalore, 40 kilometers from Hosur town and 27 kilometers from Denkannikotta hamlet. The land is well connected by Hogenakkal and Mysore highway. Soil is fertile and abdunant water sources are available for round the year cultivation. The only disadvantage is the approach road to the land from the main road. The land is very much suitable only to nature lovers and people intrested to start yoga and meditation centres.

Last edited:

mpkusum

agriland at scenic spot

please let me know what is the land amount what

how many acers
what price you want

Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

govisat

Agri land surrounded by nature for sale. The land is at a distance of 120 kilometers from bangalore, 40 kilometers from Hosur town and 27 kilometers from Denkannikotta hamlet. The land is well connected by Hogenakkal and Mysore highway. Soil is fertile and abdunant water sources are available for round the year cultivation. The only disadvantage is the approach road to the land from the main road. The land is very much suitable only to nature lovers and people intrested to start yoga and meditation centres.

We are intersted, please do mention the price contact me....

arcot

i am interested please let me know the price call me on this...

contactnsr

Please provide details

I would like to visit the place. Please provide me details...

aqualife

Dear Mr. Aumsairam,
Can you furnish further details, price, area in acres, etc. Immediate decision guaranteed.
Aqualife.

keranurbala

I am interested in the land. Let me know the size of the land and price per acre. I would like to vist the site. please let me know convenient dates and location, travel etc.

Regards.

K.S.Balasubramanian

batwar

Intrested

Om sai ram....jai ho sai.....am intrested in ur land pl forward me the details ...at the earliest...gautam......or call ......see u sooon