Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri land for sale near pune

Register

Click Here!

5 to 75 acrs land for sale 55 km away from pune
good for veg and fruits
55 kms away from pune ..
solapur highway 20 km away
from said land

Last edited by a moderator:

santoshg

I am interested in buying land, pls send me the details like exact location, price on

mdafzalaziz

Afzal

I am interested in buying, give the exact location and price. Deal can be done within one month. Please mail me

good for veg and fruits
55 kms away from pune ..
from said land
Please send me the contact info and details as to price/acre. I am Ketan Narendra Panchal from Mumbai.

ganapati

I am interested in buying land, pls send me the details like exact location, price on
90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

ibsmunish

agriculture land dont be sale

Agriculture Land for Sale is available in other parts of India for agricultural use only , the states like Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka have developed infrastructure that can assist farmers and cultivators in growing more crops per acre of land for indian population . Besides latest research and development are bringing new technology and tools to help farmers produce more food for growing population. So agricultural land don't be sale.

good for veg and fruits
55 kms away from pune ..
from said land
Dear munish, Good day!!
Appreciate if you could please provide more details with price quote and your contact details along with few minutes of your valuable time as per your conveneint to discuss with you on this.

looking forward foryour kind revert.

thanking you,

Warm Regards,
Yarram Ramesh Krishna

90 acres/part of agricultural land @ Rs. 80,000/ acre is available adjacent to my following property:-

PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
I would like know more about the agri land Rs 80,000/acre. How far it is from Mumbai and few more details. My name is Ketan Narendra Panchal-

anirudhchopra

interested

send me details about land
price ,location ,water and other facilities
need for agri project

if photos plz attech it

anarkanu

land around pune

good for veg and fruits
55 kms away from pune ..
from said land
Please PM me the details of land. I am looking for 10-15 acres with good water and accessibility. Will close immediately.
gaurav

sonut980

buy

I am interested in buying this land can you please mail me each and every details of this land at .