AGRI LAND FOR SALE 500 acres in M P

Register

robert_leo2009

Hi to one an all iam Robert.Edward From M P wherein i have few friends who want to sale there AGRI LAND which comes up to 500 acres due to some personal problem they wanna sale it for some normal rate if any among u wanna deal with this plz let me know wherein its urgent the land is with pakka documents an my friends being farmer they can't help them self by mailin u guys about this Agri land sale if anyone out of u wanna checkout with this ur open plz mail me or pvt msg me only if ur really interestd to deal with it an we look forward to deal this land within 2 weeks e mail. Please contact...

Regards
Robert.Edward

Last edited by a moderator:

drvmpawar

Agril land for sale in MP

Dear Robert,
please send us the details of land the location availability of irrigation and all other relevant details..
Contact...
thanks,
V M Pawar

muralitrm

Please give details of land and location. send details to my email...
Please contact...

robert_leo2009

I Respect your mails

Dear pals
Its superglad to receive your pvt msg as you asked me for the exact location its in Shajapur Dist 160 km away from INDORE main city An the current value of the Land is 1.5 lac per acre wherein its very URGENT For SELL so we are looking for thoes who are really interested to buy we are ready to sell it @ the Rate 80,000 per acre not more then tht but can be lesser then 80,000 provided if this deal take place within a week its Agri Land with good Water its on road an the same land value would be high within a year this land rate would be more then 2 lac tht's for sure if interested to deal it within a week or max 10 days plz mail me hope to hear from you all soon an this Land is with Pakka documents.

Regards
Robert.Edward

muralitrm

Hi give your contact details.

Dear pals
Its superglad to receive your pvt msg as you asked me for the exact location its in Shajapur Dist 160 km away from INDORE main city An the current value of the Land is 1.5 lac per acre wherein its very URGENT For SELL so we are looking for thoes who are really interested to buy we are ready to sell it @ the Rate 80,000 per acre not more then tht but can be lesser then 80,000 provided if this deal take place within a week its Agri Land with good Water its on road an the same land value would be high within a year this land rate would be more then 2 lac tht's for sure if interested to deal it within a week or max 10 days plz mail me hope to hear from you all soon an this Land is with Pakka documents.

Regards
Robert.Edward