Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri land for purchase around Kuppam area

Register

Click Here!

zaladu

Hi All,

I am interested in buying Agricultural land for investment purpose and be part of cultivation, which is my hobby and passion. I have identified location and interested in area between Kuppam to Palamnair. Any agent/middleman with information can contact me. I am just a starter, as such I am not intersted in large areas, looking for around 5 acres only.

Please respond with more details.

Regards
Ramesh.

SWAMY1807

Dear Member,

Though you are interested in buying Agricultural land for investment purpose and be part of cultivation, which is your hobby and passion.
The land value in this area identified and interested by you between Kuppam to Palamaner is valued about 15 to 50 laks per acre at adjacent to road from Palamaner to Kuppam road NH 219.

Since you are just a starter,Very cheap land also will cost not less then 5 laks per acre at road side, is it ok?

Regards,
SWAMY.

zaladu

Dear Member,

Though you are interested in buying Agricultural land for investment purpose and be part of cultivation, which is your hobby and passion.
The land value in this area identified and interested by you between Kuppam to Palamaner is valued about 15 to 50 laks per acre at adjacent to road from Palamaner to Kuppam road NH 219.

Since you are just a starter,Very cheap land also will cost not less then 5 laks per acre at road side, is it ok?

Regards,
SWAMY.
Hi Swamy,

Oh, this was news to me. When I checked some of my relatives living in Kuppam, they said you will get land around 1.5 to 2lac per acre on the road side, but not close to kuppam but on the NH and some interior would come for 75K to 1lac. As per your advice then I should be a industrialist to buy in this area..

As a friend, what is your advice as a starter which the area you think would be ideal.

I live in Chennai, but basically from Bangalore (my parents live in Bangalore), so I am interested on area between this belt, which is cultivation land and should help me too.

Look for your note.

Regards
Ramesh.

priyagshiv

Interested

Good Day Ramesh,
Could you please share your conatct details for me to talk to you. I am interested and we could explore it together if you are interested.

Thanks
Siva