Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Agri land for lease for dairy farm - Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

dcmagri123

Hi,

I am looking for agriculture land for long term lease around Hyderabad to start Dairy Farm.Please contact me if you have any.

Thanks
Chandra

Last edited by a moderator:

rapid

Hi,

I am looking for agriculture land for long term lease around Hyderabad to start Dairy Farm.Please contact me if you have any.

Thanks
Chandra
Hi Chandra,
We can provide a land that is close to Town headquaters (3.5 Km). the land has very good proximity for various towns and 2.5 h bus ride to Hyderabad. the land is under irrigation (3 bohr wells). Very next to state highway and abdundant labor and within walking distance to various villages.
Let me know if interested with your plans.
Thanks.

colavt

Agricultural land on long lease

Hi,

I am looking for agricultural land of about 30 - 40 acres near hyderabad on long lease. I want start a dairy far. Can anyone help?

sbollampalli

I have land

I have 20 Acre of Agriculture land about 28 Kms from Hyderabad and am interested to start something as JV (or) can give on long lease If the price is right.

Thanks
Srinivas Reddy

rootsnfroots

farm land available

Dear Friends,

20 to 40 Acres farm land available for integrated agriculture activities on partnership / joint venture, just 35 kms from ECIL X roads, Hyderabad, AP, and it takes less than half an hour to reach the farms.

If interested, please contact

Nagbhushanam goud

colavt

I have 20 Acre of Agriculture land about 28 Kms from Hyderabad and am interested to start something as JV (or) can give on long lease If the price is right.

Thanks
Srinivas Reddy
Please give me your contact details. Mine zero nine five eight two four zero two seven seven

guntupalliramu

Please Provide Complete Details

Dear Friends,

20 to 40 Acres farm land available for integrated agriculture activities on partnership / joint venture, just 35 kms from ECIL X roads, Hyderabad, AP, and it takes less than half an hour to reach the farms.

Nagbhushanam goud
Hi Mr Goud! we are interested in your firm and would like to know more details about your farm.Where exactly your farm is.How much you are expecting lease amount per acre,For how long you can give it for lease.
Please contact me @ 8019565401

guntupalliramu

Interested in your firm.

Thanks
Srinivas Reddy
Hi Mr Reddy! we are interested in your firm and would like to know more details about your farm.Where exactly your farm is.How much you are expecting lease amount per acre,For how long you can give it for lease.
Please contact me

guntupalliramu

Interested in your farm for lease

Hi Chandra,
We can provide a land that is close to Town headquaters (3.5 Km). the land has very good proximity for various towns and 2.5 h bus ride to Hyderabad. the land is under irrigation (3 bohr wells). Very next to state highway and abdundant labor and within walking distance to various villages.
Let me know if interested with your plans.
Thanks.
Hi Rapid! we are interested in your farm and would like to know more details about your farm.Where exactly your farm is.How much you are expecting lease amount per acre,For how long you can give it for lease.
Please contact me

colavt

Hi Mr Reddy! we are interested in your firm and would like to know more details about your farm.Where exactly your farm is.How much you are expecting lease amount per acre,For how long you can give it for lease.
Please contact me
Hi! Mr Srinivas Reddy! I am interested. Can you give me your contact details. Let me know the annual rentals for leasing and for how long can you lease it.

colavt

Dear Friends,

Nagbhushanam goud
Dear Mr Nagabhushanam,

Please give me your contact details.

colavt

Please contact me
Dear Mr Srinivas Reddy,

I am interested. Please give me more details. My contact details:

syamg

Dear sir i want start dairy farm near hyd...i want land ...pls give me land details n phone number or cal me my number

Regards
Syam

slndairy

Hi,

Thanks
Chandra
hi everybody dis is p.n.reddy.i have agriculture land vth 100 capacity dairy shed vth 14acres of fodder ready cut vth full of water vth 6bores.im ready to give for long lease.its contails single & three phase current with huge labour rooms.its just 50kms to hyderabad .contact me

slndairy

hi sham dis is p.n.reddy.i have a dairyfarm for long lease with 100 capacity.it contain 14acres of fodder and with 6bores running plenty of water.its just 50kms to hyderabad.with two big labour rooms , 2 gobar gas plant of cooking.for every 30mins bus facility to hyd.contact me

slndairy

hi dis is p.n.reddy.i have a dairyfarm for long lease with 100 capacity.it contain 14acres of fodder and with 6bores running plenty of water.its just 50kms to hyderabad.with two big labour rooms , 2 gobar gas plant of cooking.for every 30mins bus facility to hyd.contact me