Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri land 60 Acres for sale at kadapa dist.,A.P

Register

Click Here!

nagavinay

60 Acres of Fertile land for sale at Kadapa Dist, Andhra Pradesh. Totally fenced and 50 acres under cultivation with plenty of water having 9 bores with canal water in season. 20 acres suitable for Paddy and remaining suitable for Sugar Cane, Sunflower, Pulses and vegitables. Reach me . middle men also welcome . With total underground pipe lines from bores. You can also send private message.

Only 2 lakhs per Acre.

Near to main road, labour available.

Vinay

Last edited by a moderator:

gcshivakumar

60 Acres of Fertile land for sale at Kadapa Dist, Andhra Pradesh. Totally fenced and 50 acres under cultivation with plenty of water having 9 bores with canal water in season. 20 acres suitable for Paddy and remaining suitable for Sugar Cane, Sunflower, Pulses and vegitables. Reach me . middle men also welcome . With total underground pipe lines from bores. You can also send private message.

Only 2 lakhs per Acre.

Vinay
Dear Mr Nagavinay,
I am G C Shivakumar from Shimoga, right now iam interested in your land for immiedate purchase please contact me on my mobile for further detailed discussion . if everything is ok then i shall visit your land immiedately and finalise within a week. please contact immiedately on my phone.
Thank you
with regards
G C Shivakumar.

nagavinay

Hello Shiva Kumar

Dear Mr Nagavinay,
I am G C Shivakumar from Shimoga, right now iam interested in your land for immiedate purchase please contact me on my mobile for further detailed discussion . if everything is ok then i shall visit your land immiedately and finalise within a week. please contact immiedately on my phone.
Thank you
with regards
G C Shivakumar.
Hello Shiva kumar,

I am vinay with ref. to ur response in the site, as u had told to contact u but the moderators has removed ur contact information, kindly contact me or mail me. or send me contact information via private message. Waiting for ur call for further discussion. I am staying at hyderabad.

Regards,
Vinay

nyamgoudar

Interested in buying land in Kadapa

[Fertile land for sale at Kadapa Dist, Andhra Pradesh. Totally fenced and 50 acres under cultivation with plenty of water having 9 bores with canal water in season. 20 acres suitable for Paddy and remaining suitable for Sugar Cane, Sunflower, Pulses and vegitables. Reach me . middle men also welcome . With total underground pipe lines from bores. You can also send private message.

Interested

geelespe

Only 2 lakhs per Acre.

Vinay

Dear Mr.Vinay,

Can you give your mobile number and I am G.L.Siva Prasad with mobile number . Please call me. Where exactly is the location?
Siva

christiraj

Dear Vinay,

We are interested in this project, as we are an NGO and would like
to maintain farming and support agriculture. Kindly mail me your phone no. and we will get in touch

Regards,
Chris
Please contact...

nagavinay

[Fertile land for sale at Kadapa Dist, Andhra Pradesh. Totally fenced and 50 acres under cultivation with plenty of water having 9 bores with canal water in season. 20 acres suitable for Paddy and remaining suitable for Sugar Cane, Sunflower, Pulses and vegitables. Reach me . middle men also welcome . With total underground pipe lines from bores. You can also send private message.

Interested
Hi

I has send a private message u check it and get back. Thanks for ur response.

Regards,
Vinay

nagavinay

Dear Mr Nagavinay,
Thank you
with regards
G C Shivakumar.
Hi

I has send a private message u check it and get back. Thanks for ur response.

Regards,
Vinay

nagavinay

agri land for sale

Dear Vinay,

We are interested in this project, as we are an NGO and would like
to maintain farming and support agriculture. Kindly mail me your phone no. and we will get in touch

Regards,
Chris
Please contact...
Hi Chris,

I had send you private message plz. check my contact details.

Regards,
Vinay

piping_2

i can buy 30 acres

Hi Vinay,

can you sell 30 acres of cultivable land partly. i can buy up to 30acres.

provide me your mobile number.

Thanks,

PTV RAO.

Only 2 lakhs per Acre.

Vinay

piping_2

wanted agri land .. eluru to chintalapudi west godavari ,Andhra Pradesh.

Hi Gents,

i want to buy 35 to 50 Acres of Agricultural Land near Eluru & Vijayawada surroundings.

Preferable location 'Eluru to Chintalapudi Road' , West Godavari Dist,Andhra Pradesh
Preferences:

1. proximity to road from agri land.
2. Assured watre resources (Ground water and canel prefferable)
3. Electricity connection.
4. should be registered land/clear title.

Price Band: Rs.50,000/- to Rs75,000/- per Acre

if u have any of these, do let know.

Brokers are also welcomed.

Please contact...
Rgds,

PTV RAO.