Agri Land 5 Acres @ Bangalore/Kolar/Mulbagal

Register

srin_athc

5 Acreas of Agri Land is for sale - 20 Years old mango trees, Coconut trees, Stone-free soil, sufficient ground water/canal/dam/river water resource,electricity and road accessibility.

Interested parties can send email or ring me...
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

narasimhan

28.Agri land 5Acres@Bangalore/kolar/mulbagal

hi Iam interested in the land near bangalore/kolar/mulbagal Pl post me details or send mail to

botanist

Land purhase

Sir,
Kindly send me the details of land at Email ID or contact at

thanks,

DR SHAILJA KAPOOR

sksinghania

5 Acreas of Agri Land is for sale - 20 Years old mango trees, Coconut trees, Stone-free soil, sufficient ground water/canal/dam/river water resource,electricity and road accessibility.

Please contact.....
Please do contact with the locational and price details on

kalavati

Please contact.....
hallo sir,
I am itrested in your land which is near to Bangalore, can give details about cost/acre and exact location, distance from Bangalore cotact me on

kalavati

hallo sir
I am can you give details, cost/acre and exact location, disance from bangalore cotact me

srin_athc

From Bangalore about 100KM, Located near a historical place called Kurudumalai,Mulbagal(T),Kolar(D).

It's about 5 Acres of property

20 years old mango trees

lot of coconut trees around the farm land

very good water facility available, 1 well with full of water, 1 bore

Electricity available

Thar road access

Rs.9Lakhs per acre

for more details call me on

Please contact.....
please ring prabhakar , vijayaillu

donmil

PLease call me on

I am interested in this land please call me on . Thanks.

albert

Please contact.....
Hello,
I would like to meet you in person. Kindly give me your contact details Or Contact me __ Albertacpt@yahoo.com. Tel: 080- 9945191103(Benison), 080-25277780. I would appreciate if you would contact me on the 11th of December, If your proposal is still available.
Thanks,
Regards,
Albert.

bknaidu

sir,
are u still having the land.........
if yes please send me the details(exact address and total price) to my e-mail id..
thank you.,