Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agri investor

Register

Click Here!

i m running virgin coconut oil, coconut oil and coconut fibre units in tntegrated foam, now i plan diary farming use feed as coconut cake, rice bran, agricultural waste n grass, using dung i plan biogas plant secondly jetrofa plantation. if anybody intersted pls inform

sonuuu

looking for agricultural projects

hello,
my name is kuljeet singh and i am investor looking for good agricultural projects . plz let me know the details of your project and how much is the investment required and what are the returns.and plz let me know about yourself your name, place, age, contact no.
thanx,
waiting for your reply
kuljeet singh

modullas

i am interested

i m running virgin coconut oil, coconut oil and coconut fibre units in tntegrated foam, now i plan diary farming use feed as coconut cake, rice bran, agricultural waste n grass, using dung i plan biogas plant secondly jetrofa plantation. if anybody intersted pls inform
i am interested please contact me . send details of u r projects

Last edited by a moderator:

hemala

Flax Oil capsules are a rich source of essential fatty acids, containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids with natural Vitamin E. These serve as potent antioxidants and as building blocks for the development of retinal and brain cells and helps improve memory and concentration.
Flax Oil also helps maintain a healthy cholesterol level, strengthens the cell membranes and detoxifies the body for overall general well being.

masterinfra

looking for investor for Dairy Farm Project

To,
Mr. Kuljeeth Singh

Hello sir,

My Name is M. Veera Raghava Reddy, age 35yrs. from Hderabad. presemtly am doing my own business ( Infrastructure comapny having 40 lacs tornover/annum )

i had a complete detailed project report for Diary Farm Project along with Biogas plant. am looking for a investor. if you are really interested please send me your contact details than i can able to meet you personally and explane about the project with documents.

Please contact...

awaiting positive response from you.

thanking you

hello,
my name is kuljeet singh and i am investor looking for good agricultural projects . plz let me know the details of your project and how much is the investment required and what are the returns.and plz let me know about yourself your name, place, age, contact no.
thanx,
waiting for your reply
kuljeet singh

Last edited by a moderator: