Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Consultant offering 100% returns & Buyback 4 Horticulture/Vermicompost projects

Register

Click Here!

kumaramerica

We are an agriculture project consultants based in Bangalore. Our team of consultants are having an experience and expertise of 25 years in agriculture projects. We are providing 2 projects with complete solutions in following areas.

PROJECT 1 - HORTICULTURE FARMING

In this Horticulture project, we are encouraging the organic Banana & papaya farming. We have tied up with private companies who takes up the produce with 100% buyback through legal agreements. The extend of land could be a minimum of 2 Acres with an investment of just Rs 4 Lakhs. Through tie-up, we are offering the consultancy with 100% ROI (Return on Investments).

PROJECT 2 - Vermicompost Production

In Govt. Sector under various schemes, there's Rs 5 Lakhs subsidy available for 200 Tonnes vermicompost production per annum with 20% moisture. Hence we would like to utilize this opportunity & setup a production unit with 100% buyback through legal agreements which would fetch us 100% ROI (Return on Investments).

In addition to this, if you are interested in food processing and other allied agribusinesses viz. trading, exports, input marketing etc., we can design solutions for the same. The solutions will be designed with the help of strong scientific knowledge and practical approach towards agribusiness. Do write to us for further association with us.

You can write to us about your "land location, extend of land & services required" in detail on our gmail id "setupafarm".

Warm Regards,
Kumar,
Bangalore

Last edited:

mohanj56

Hi Kumar,
I am Interested in Papaya Cultivation. I have 4 acre of land in Kerala. If i plant Papaya how long will take to make income. Give me the step by step Proceeding for Papaya farming. How much out of pocket expense for 1 acre farming, there is any government subsidy available for Papaya Farming.
Thank you,
Mohanji
cmannil@gmail.com

kumaramerica

Dear Mr Mohan,
We are extending our services only in Karnataka & your region doesn't come into our service area. We are very sorry that we can't provides services to u at this moment.

Warm Regards,
Kumar,Bangalore

kumaramerica

Dear Mr.Mohan

Dear Mr Mohan,
We are extending our services only in Karnataka & your region doesn't come into our service area. We are very sorry that we can't provides services to u at this moment.

Warm Regards,
Kumar,Bangalore

dhaval_upadhyay

Dear Mr. Kumar

Hi, I am dhaval upadhyay, from gujarat. I have seen your previous replies and very well aware that you don't provide service in gujarat however I am here asking here for just info. I have no previous experience in any agri related activity, but I wanted to know about vermi culture and whether a non farmer and a non experienced like me can go for this opportunity or not. Let me know basic about land and water requirements, time to be invested into this on daily basis and other any requirement which would require considerable amount of investments also tell me where to sell it, also let me know about economics (profitability) of vermiculture.

Thanks in advance
Dhaval

mohanj56

Dear Mr. Kumar,
You are not servicing in Kerala is unfortunate. Still you can give some helping Information. "How much is the approximate out of pocket expenses for farming 1 acre land until the income provides. How many years will take to income produces? What is the possibility of Marketing? "
Thank you,
Mohanji.

nmkr2266

Dear Mr. Kumar

Hi, I am N Murthy, from madhugiri karnataka . we have 1.5 acre land but still no water.we are plan to drill the bore.Next what is better for us please advise & with out land any trading, exports etc...possible ? with minimum investments.

Thanks
N Murthy

nmkr2266

Agriculture advise

Dear Mr. Kumar

Hi, I am N Murthy, from madhugiri karnataka . we have 1.5 acre land but still no water.we are plan to drill the bore.Next what is better for us please advise & with out land any trading, exports etc...possible ? with minimum investments.

Thanks
N Murthy

setupafarm

Dear Mr Mohan & Murthy,
Please check ur PM for further details on the consultancy for contract farming.

Warm Regards,
Kumar

setupafarm

Dear Mr.Murthy & Mohan

Dear Mr Mohan & Murthy,
Please check ur PM for further details on the consultancy for contract farming.

Warm Regards,
Kumar