Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Business Consultants Near Varanasi

Register

Click Here!

Tomato Cultivation and Market Logistics near Varanasi

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for people into Agri Business Consultancy, operating from Varanasi or nearby areas.

More particularly I am looking for people who are advising on Vegetable and Fruit Cultivation projects.
Also I would like to know the logistics as to what all fruits and vegetables are grown in and around Varanasi that is sourced for bigger markets.

New Addition-> Over last few days I have been researching about what all vegetables (cash crops) can be grown in and around Varanasi. I came to know that Mirzapur and Sonebhadra Districts are most suitable for growing Tomato as a cash crop (Nabard Site).

However I am still not finding good information about existing Tomato cultivation in this region and how is the crop being marketed currently.

Request people with this exposure to share their experience with me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Last edited:

karthick_hort

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for people into Agri Business Consultancy, operating from Varanasi or nearby areas.

More particularly I am looking for people who are advising on Vegetable and Fruit Cultivation projects.
Also I would like to know the logistics as to what all fruits and vegetables are grown in and around Varanasi that is sourced for bigger markets.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari
dear sir,
iam horticulture graduate in fresher. kindly i reguest for recruitment.

revolvingagro

hello tiwari jee we r companey agro sagwan farming in uttarpradesh if interested plz call us

Last edited by a moderator:

sundarsmnm

Hello Everyone!

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari
respected sir,

i am sundar from an Agriculture consultant group with 20 years experienced agriculture engineer and agriculture technicians . right now we are in a project g9 banana and horticulture precision farming in mahoba district in up .pls mail to us for further details ,thanking you

Please provide details as per the requirement

I am happy to see the responses, and that tells me the community is live and responsive here.

I would request other members to please respond specific to my requirement.

Thank you so much.
Paresh Tiwari

Reply to Kartik and Others

Hi Kartik please tell me where are you based. Also I would like to know your background in detail.

Hi revolvingagro, please send me your company profile. Also explain in detail your projects near varanasi.

Hi sundaram please send me your company profile. Also explain in detail your projects near varanasi.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

sd_upadhyay

Hello Everyone!

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari
Hellow Sir,
I am Dr. S.D. Upadhyay From Allahabad. my qualification is M.Sc.(Ag.), D.Phill. from University of Allahabad. I have 5 year experience in vegitable & medicinal Farming. Please Contact Me
Thanks.
Som

Please provide details of your projects handled

Dear Mr. Updahyay,
Thank you for your response.
I would request you to please send me your profile along with details of projects handled over email. This will help me prepare myself before I speak to you.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Organic Vegetables Cultivation

Hello Everybody,
I was just searching over internet about what all is being done in UP, particularly in Varanasi.

I found out that farmers community here is already experimenting with cultivating organic vegetables and food grains. I am sure this is coming thing as there are a lot of health hazards for people consuming vegetables grown out of fertilizers and heavy pesticides.

Anyone having further updates about this please share with me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Tomato Cultivation and Market near Varanasi

Hello Everyone,
In my research about Tomato. I have some misleading information such as few western research papers suggest that Tomato can give a yield of 15 to 20 Tonnes per Ha.

However Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, which incidentally is headquartered near Varanasi, has on its website its own developed varieties and claims that it can give a yield of 4 to 6 Tonnes per Ha.

Are there some people within these discussion forums who have been associated with Tomato cultivation. Please share your experience.

Also I would like to know the existing logistics of marketing the crop.

Thank you all for your kind help.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

eiribooks

Agro Based Project Reports

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

kcseku

solar power fence

We are an ISO 9001-2000 organization that designs, manufactures and markets advanced Solar power fence With renowned experience and cost effective, advanced technology, Solar power fence provides perimeter security solutions that are effective, safe, and reliable. Our principals are the pioneer technology. These Hi security perimeter management systems are installed in agriculture farms, hills estates and Industries to safeguard property from intrusion and theft.
Please do contact us for information. We will be happy to assess your security needs by visiting your farms and facility and developing an optimum system design which could be integrated along with your existing perimeter barrier. Thanking you...
Regards
K.C.Senthilkumar,
senthilguhankumar@gmail
safesolars@gmail.com.
SOLAR AGRO FENCE ENERGY
#4 K.R.PUSPHAM COMPLEX,
Y.M.R.PATTY,DINDIGUL-1,

Agri Graduates with 5 to 10 years work Exp Contact me

Hi,
I would like to interact with agri graduates who have 5 to 10 years of experience and have handled intensive vegetable/fruit cultivation assignments, within Eastern Part of UP around Varanasi.

Please send me your profiles
Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

eiribooks

Agro Based Project Reports

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

Thanks for Info provided so far

Hi All,
Many thanks to all of you for the information provided so far. However now I am looking to interact with people who has cultivated vegetables/fruit crops or have been closely associated with such farmers.

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Hi All,
Many thanks to all of you for the information provided so far. However now I am looking to interact with people who has cultivated vegetables/fruit crops or have been closely associated with such farmers.

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Hi All,

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Hi All,

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari