Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri booster

Register

Click Here!

rstsuresh

I am working as independent distributor of Vestige india which is producing Vestige Agri 82 is a highly concentrated non-ionic spray adjuvant with 82% active ingredients. An excellent Spreader, Activator and Wetter, Agri 82 increases crop yield by improving pesticide coverage. It activates the spray fluid to moisten the plant surface and allows uniform spreading of spray deposits. A helpful tool in irrigation, it improves the water absorption in soil. It helps and facilitates uniform mixing of powders, pesticides and most liquid fertilizers. It is completely non-phyto toxic, safe and eco-friendly. Use in fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, foliar fertilizers, plant nutrients and defoliators. 5 Litre Rs 3350 and it is available all Vestige showroom allover india. You can get it in your own city. Please mail me rstsuresh1@gmail.com. I will give the company showroom address in your city. You can purchase it. Please use my Vestige ID Number 89364834(Name: Thirupathi) to purchase this products in your city. For clarification Please call my mobile 08925604451(Tamilnadu)

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)