Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Agarwood tree cultivation in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka & West Bengal

Register

Click Here!

pharmadig

AGARWOOD TREE CULTIVATION IN ANDHRA PRADESH,KARNATAKA & WEST BENGAL
National Medicinal Plants Board ,Dept of AYUSH,Govt of India ,suggests the cultivation of Agarwood tree -Aquilaria maleccensis in the states of 1)Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Manipur,Meghalaya,Mizoram and Nagaland 2)Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka and West Bengal.
The farmers in these states can avail subsidy on this crop from NMPB.
The climate in entire India except dry regions of Gujarat and Rajasthan with good rainfalls (Bihar, Chattishgarh,Haryana,Jharkhand,Maharashtra,Madya Pradesh,Kerala,Odisha , Punjab,Sikkim, Tamilnadu,Tripura,Uttarakhand and Uttarpradesh) is suitable for cultivation of Agarwood tree.
In the North East,Agarwood tree is cultivated on large scale in Assam only. Tripura has similar climate like Assam and this tree is already cultivated in that state.For unknown reason,NMPB has not included this crop for cultivation in Tripura.
In south India,Agarwood is being cultivated in Karnataka and in Tamilnadu.
Agarwood tree farmers from Taminadu can give a representation to NMPB through Tamilnadu Medicinal Plants Board for inclusion in the suggested list of crops and thus farmers of this state can get subsidies on this crop.
Pharmadig

Last edited:

agaar

Wanted to buy Agarwood

We are interested in buying agarwood in bulk please send us the detail

nenterprize

AGARWOOD TREE CULTIVATION IN ANDHRA PRADESH,KARNATAKA & WEST BENGAL
National Medicinal Plants Board ,Dept of AYUSH,Govt of India ,suggests the cultivation of Agarwood tree -Aquilaria maleccensis in the states of 1)Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Manipur,Meghalaya,Mizoram and Nagaland 2)Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka and West Bengal.
The farmers in these states can avail subsidy on this crop from NMPB.
The climate in entire India except dry regions of Gujarat and Rajasthan with good rainfalls (Bihar, Chattishgarh,Haryana,Jharkhand,Maharashtra,Madya Pradesh,Kerala,Odisha , Punjab,Sikkim, Tamilnadu,Tripura,Uttarakhand and Uttarpradesh) is suitable for cultivation of Agarwood tree.
In the North East,Agarwood tree is cultivated on large scale in Assam only. Tripura has similar climate like Assam and this tree is already cultivated in that state.For unknown reason,NMPB has not included this crop for cultivation in Tripura.
In south India,Agarwood is being cultivated in Karnataka and in Tamilnadu.
Agarwood tree farmers from Taminadu can give a representation to NMPB through Tamilnadu Medicinal Plants Board for inclusion in the suggested list of crops and thus farmers of this state can get subsidies on this crop.
Pharmadig
i am interested in buying agarwood sapling for trial. i am from gujarat. please send me contact, email and address. for further information.

hbmagri

I have seen website Agarharvest.com that selling all of agarwood products in thailand, they have own plantation and tree cultivation. It is quite interesting. You may try out by this link www.agarharvest.com

I also bought some products from them, it is very good and fast delivery. They also apply cites for me to prevent our problem importing to swiss.

Thanks God. Hope you've got more choice to consider.

ruhul is

If you want, Agarwood seeds and Agarwood plants, please contact me - +919954367012

We are interested in buying agarwood in bulk please send us the detail
I'm Mr Ruhul Islam, owner of the M/S Middle Assam Nursery and Agarwood Industry, from Assam (India)........... if you Agarwood seeds and Agarwood plants, please contact me, i will supply to you good qualities seeds and saplings and very cheaper rates........... My contact Number is - +919954367012

ruhul is

Do you want any kind of plants, like this Agarwood Plants, please Call me or what's app me - +919954367012

hussaiahm

I have a govt registered nursery in Assam.If you want agorwood plants nd also anyplants then contact with me, I will give you on wholesale price
Thanking you.
Contact me 6000288754

Last edited:

garao56

Agarwood is a shade loving plant need to be planted in either coconut orchard or arecanut orchard to keep in mind while taking a decision of planting the trees.

sridharvaddi

Agarwood is a shade loving plant need to be planted in either coconut orchard or arecanut orchard to keep in mind while taking a decision of planting the trees.
Hello Sir,
Is it feasible to grow agarwood in coconut farms of coastal Andhra region(konaseema) which is having black cotton soil. Please suggest
Thanks & regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Yes sir, Please take up cultivation of agarwood in coconut orchards in coastal districts of Andhra Pradesh

Last edited by a moderator: