Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agarwood seeds,seedling,sapling, oil etc

Register

Click Here!

mohamadnizam

Hi,

I am a professional supplier of agarwood from Malaysia.I would like to introduce my business to the world. Agarwood plantation. Agarwood is a plant that produce essence for perfume. The global stock is declining and demand is higher in the future. with technology we can grown up agarwood for only 10 years. Believe it or not, a kilo of agarwood gives you thousand dollar!!! so, if anyone want to share with me please do email me

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

mohamadnizam

agarwood and it demand

agarwood now became a high demand. it leaves also good for health and used as tea in asia. Agarwood or aqualaria are tropical tree and live wild in jungle. but the price of the resin can make you go wild...

taip

agrawood

Dear Sir,

I am interested in cultivationof agrawood in Sri Lanka

Please let have further particulars and send me a PM.

Rgds
Naheer Taip

mohamadnizam;173088

Hi,

I am a professional supplier of agarwood from Malaysia.I would like to introduce my business to the world. Agarwood plantation. Agarwood is a plant that produce essence for perfume. The global stock is declining and demand is higher in the future. with technology we can grown up agarwood for only 10 years. Believe it or not, a kilo of agarwood gives you thousand dollar!!! so, if anyone want to share with me please do email me

Thanks
Please give more information on Agarwood trees. What kind of soil and climatic conditions it requires. In India to the best of my knowledge the regions in which Agarwood grows is the North Eastern Region ( i.e. Assam, Mizoram, Mirpur etc ) which are areas close to the Burma border. Does it require a lot of sun or rain. Does it grow in land on high altitude. How much height.
Your feed back can be posted of this site for my and other's knowledge or you may reach me on newageagrorganics@yahoo.com and we can continue to discuss this project.
Thank you very much and best regards.
For New Agrorganics Private Limited

Zuhair Nabee

kohtay_cr7

Hi,

Thanks
My friend,
Are you interested to support for Planting.
Do you have technology for Planting.
Regards,
Ko Htay

sahaikumar

Dear Sir,

Please do let us know regarding the agarwood plantation, what is the climatic conditions required for the plantation, soil type etc., and also the feasibility and economics involved.

Regards,
Kumar

dilipindu

Hi,

Thanks
Iamintrested please send me agarwood cultivation details my mail

Last edited by a moderator:

easonf

More Information for Agarwood

Hi,

I'm interesting for agarwood, however would like to inquire more information about agarwood. Although i read from internet,but still turn me confuse.
I only know the usage of it. In term of how to plant it, shelf life,common decease,etc...

I wish you can share more with me.

Regards,
Eason

rkkadapa

i would like to plant agarwod plant in my place

i would like to plant agarwood plant at my place

Hi,

Thanks

shivagra

Hi I am from India and i want to do agarwood plantation I found most of the things on net but here I want to know that would you please provide me CA kit , that dark fungus or any other way to produce high amount of resin

shivagra

Hi,

Thanks
Hi I am from India and i want to do agarwood plantation I found most of the things on net but here I want to know that would you please provide me CA kit , that dark fungus or any other way to produce high amount of resin

pmehta1006

agarwood now became a high demand. it leaves also good for health and used as tea in asia. Agarwood or aqualaria are tropical tree and live wild in jungle. but the price of the resin can make you go wild...
Hi read your post we are Agri company located in mumbai india n interested in Agarwood plantation in large area n looking for consultations out email id is pmehta1006@gmail.com
Pls reply thanks

gsodders

Hi,

Thanks
I would like to know if you can sale Agarwood Seeds for small amount of seeds to start as I only have 1 hectare that I would like to start on.

vishalapp

i am from m.p. state and wants to start agarwood plantation at larg scale having all infrastructure to do. needs technical advise assistance and plants pls give me help my no 9425436488. tnks my email vishalapp@yahoo.com

Last edited: